Forest of...?

Your eyes flutter open with a stinging pain on your ankle, the feeling of soft grass was tickling your arm.

"Ow..."

"Where are we?" You heard a familiar voice ask.

You found yourself looking up at a night sky and laying on top of a very bumpy ground.

"Y/n I'm going to die....GET OFF ME" A voice grumbled out.

You were laying on top of poor Naruto as he was being squished to death.
Immediately you got off as he was fighting for air.
But quickly regretting standing up on your ankle after falling down from the pain.

"My ankle....what happened..?" You quietly mumble. Looking over at the pain, there was a large purplish red bruise with deep red blood covering it.

Sasuke notices the blood dripping from your ankle from his sitting position and quickly got up to help with a slight worried expression.

"Y/n are you okay?!" Sasuke asked, examining the wound as he ran over.

You half nodded with pain, turning your damaged ankle to the side for sasuke to look at.

Gaara was standing a little far away with a blank face while standing in front of what looked like an old cabin.

He heard sasuke's worried words and turned to see what happened.

His eyes tracked down to my foot and they quickly widened knowing that this was his doing.
Without thinking, the redhead ran over to you as sasuke got out a little ointment container along with a gauze wrapping.

Naruto noticed the cut and a horrified face was evident.

"What happened y/n?!?!"

Soon all three guys were surrounding you while you laid there as sasuke fixed your wound. It didn't hurt that much, but after he finished it felt much better.

"Y/n I'm sorry...." Gaara mumbled as he looked down in shame with a slight frown.

"It's fine really" you said, accepting his apology since he only tried to help.

Then all four of you stood up, dusting yourselves in the process while sasuke wrapped his arm around your shoulder to help you up.

"Thanks. Now, what is this place?"

"Maybe we passed out?" Sasuke unsurely guesses with a finger on his chin.

"We couldn't have passed out. That cabin over there wasn't  there before. And the trees here are much larger." The red head responded with his low voice while pointing at the old, wooden cabin.

"Then what happened?! Where are we?! Why are we in another forest?!!!" Naruto shouted as he began to panic while the rest of us sighed.

"All I remember is that man and this bluish black portal." Sasuke said.

"Well there is a possibility we are outside the village." You say with a finger on your chin in a thinking matter. "Why don't we go over to the cabin and see if there are any people in there?"

Sasuke and Gaara seemed to agree with your thinking and nodded while naruto was still over exaggerating.

The four of you walked over to the cabin hoping there would be living life inside.

As you all stood on the porch, you stepped forward while your arm was still on the uchiha's shoulder supporting yourself.

Knocking twice, the door mysteriously opened with a creek.