Chapter 11

Authors Note:

Hey I'm hoping this chapter will be a little bit longer and let me say this book is no where near being done there are still alot of twist and turns still needed to be made

-Jadelyn

___________________________

(Later At School)

"Dude there's Annabell" Alex pointed her out in the group of pink it looked like a big pink bubblegum glob

"Annabell?!?!?!" I saw her turn around and run towards us

"ALEX, what do I do? I don't wanna tell her how I feel yet I have no idea what I'm gonna say!"

"Don't worry I'll handle this"

"JAKE!!!!!! ALEX!!!!!!!" Annabell ran up to us and pulled us into a hug

"Annabell hey, ohh yeah your dads back and we told him you came to school early to finish an extra credit project"

Alex once again saved my ass

"Ohh crap I forgot he came home today but he should be leaving by Saturday and he's gonna be gone for a month or so, another one of his top business deals I guess"

Annabell was talking to Alex but her eyes were on me

In that moment she looked soo beautiful but at the same time I couldn't risk telling her the truth not now not today, besides I had a month when uncle Henry leaves to find out if she really does like me or I I'm just some psycho that wants to in breed from my lack of male role model.

"Oh I didn't know Uncle Henry was leaving again, when did you find out?" I was looking anywhere but at her

"Ohhh the airline called to confirm his flight said he would be going to Europe or some continent like that"

"Oh that's cool I guess, gets him out of our hair"

"Yeah that's what I was thinking"

"JAKEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" it was that voice I had gotten sooo used to hearing (not in a good way)

"What do you want Casey?"

"Oh JAKE, I just wanted to know if you would come over later around midnight you know window area, yeah the second window on the left side, yeah the window that leads right into my bedroom, actually right into my bed?!?!?"

Could she not see that I just didn't want her?

"SORRY CASEY, but Jake doesn't want to go through your window or anywhere near you and a bed for that matter"

I looked over at Alex thinking he was the one who said it but I was surprised to see him look at me and shrug then point to Annabell with his eyes.

I turned to see Annabell facing Casey

"Oh Annabell I'm sorry didn't even see you there!"

"Sure you didn't" Annabell rolled her eyes with an exasperated sigh.

"Wait did you just say 'SORRY CASEY, but Jake doesn't want to go through your window or anywhere near you and a bed for that matter' ?"

"Uh yeah, I believe I just did, maybe you should stop spending soo much money on giving yourself body dismorphic disorder (Aka boob jobs,butt implants, nose jobs, face lifts, lip implants,cheek implants,lipo,botox,ect.) and get your ears checked instead or invest in a hearing aid"

"EXCUSE ME?!?!?!?!?" Casey's face had turned into a red scowl

"See? Told you! And why the freak are you ALWAYS YELLING? We are standing right here, besides we aren't the ones with hearing problems, MAYBE WE SHOULD START YELLING AT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"