Chapter 14

Authors Note: Hey everyone! Well you should really be reading my SHAZAM!!!!! UPDATES!!! because if I'm not updating chapters and you care to know why you should go there it will mostly likely give you an explination as to whats going on and why its happening also if you have any comments or concerns that are or arent about this book feel free to leave those comments in that book, or just drop me a message? I hope you like this chapter it took me forever to finish chapter 13 so I hope this one is better, it might be more of a filler chapter? I havent decided yet :D

_________________________________________________________________________________________

"ANNABELL NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"YOU STUPID FUCKING IDIOT LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE I SHOULD KICK YOUR ASS!!!!"

As I began to charge at him I felt arms around me, trying yo pull me back.

"Annabell are you alright?"

"Jake, just let it go he isnt worth it, its just a black eye nothing a little bit of makeup wont cover"

"JUST A BLACK EYE ANNABELL IT COULD HAVE BEEN SOO MUCH WORSE!"

"But Jake it's not, he isn't worth a second look from you much less does he even diserve for you to put him out of his misery and humiliate him"

"ALRIGHT PARTY IS OVER EVERYONE OUT!!!! OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!"

"This isn't even your house Alex!" some random guy shouted

"THIS IS TOO MY HOUSE NOW GET THE HELL OUT, YOU DONT HAVE TO GO HOME YOU JUST CAN'T STAY HERE!"

And just like that Alex, my bestfriend started shoving people out and in about 15 minuets the house was cleared, all but 4 remained......

(30 minuets later)

"DON'T YOU EVER COME BACK HERE AGAIN OR ILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU"

And with that I kicked his sorry ass out of my house.

Bloody and broken, but this time i held no compassion for that asshole.

I moved closer to Annabell feeling like i was in a zombie state of mind.

Just as i reached the sofa, and was barley able to touch her bruised face.

When everything went black......

(Hours Later)

I woke up to the bright sun light shineing through my window, and was joyfully suprised when I looked down and saw Annabell's beautiful face resting against my chest.

Although I had no idea how i got here.

No recolection of what happened to be only hours before.

Looking at the clock on my bedside table it revealed it was only 9:30am

I stirred trying my best not to wake her up, especially since she looked soo peaceful.

But as I tried my best to make a quick get away, she lazily lifted her head and that's when I saw it. 

Anger and rage hit me, all i could feel was this intense burning sensation in the back of my neck.

That's when everything came flooding back to me.

All the events of last night, seemed like a fuzzy dream.

But I forced myself to remember, forced myself to try harder.

Blane, That asshole!!

"Jake, so glad to see your fine, I was so worried about you yesterday, when you just fainted out of nowhere."

I turned around starteled.

I slowly turned back to my former direction making fists and staring at the ground.

" I, I have to go......"

And with that I grabbed a sweatshirt and my bag and like that I was gone running as fast as I could, no sense of where in the world I was going I just let my legs take me away.

( An Hour later)

I stopped infront of this old abandoned house, so familiar but I had no idea why.

I walked in the front door that was hanging by a hindge.

Sinking to the floor I let the tears fall from my face..

A new set of tears everytime I pictured Annabell's face.

My sweet Annabell, her eye now held a ring of dark purple almost black, where Blane had hit her last night.

Looking over my shoulder thats when I saw it and I knew why me legs brought me here, I knew exactly why this place looked so familiar to me......

So grabbing my bag, searching for it, I found just what i was looking for hidden away in the closed secret pocket of my bag.

Pulling it out and getting everything ready, i reached for my music, the one thing that i knew held the most comfort while doing what had to be done.

Rolling up my sleves I sat there frozen, staring at the fading of my old scars.

And without thinking about it twice, I was now sure it had to be done.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright Alright I had to leave this at a cliff hanger so what do you think, where does her remember this house from??

And what on earth is he about to do??

Comment! Vote! and keep reading

-NinjaAssasinUnicornShitsRainbows