Chapter 7

A/N: This is so hard😫 I can't completely explain my thought at all😭
Let's just enjoy it 😪🤧!! And I'm thinking if you guys want it to be my POV or the character's POV.
###########################

After living in the same house for another week everything going smoothly. LingNong feel happy and greatful for Tiexin who have been taking care of him for this week.

Going to a lot of place like shopping, restaurant, movie(theatre), zoo.... and such. But what make him happy the most was they can go together. Everyday Tiexin being careful for him and so so gentle to him.

C͚H͚E͚N͚J͚I͚E͚ P͚O͚V͚>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Ohh!? Tiexin! I'm here" a girl look familiar to me running and waving  toward our direction when Tiexin and I are about to part to go somewhere today.

Urgh ..! It's her? I'm not sure what happened before but why does she come here again? After what she done to him(Tiexin).

"Hey! Tiexin! I'm calling you don't ignore me" she's pouting now? Acting cute. Humph everyone know how to act cute! So shameless!!!!

"What do you need? Why come here again? Didn't I said not to come?" Yeah right! Tiexin told you not to come why are you here?

"Of course I'm here to see you!" Wow her smile look so innocent. Blehh... not to me.[i Mean she doesn't look innocent to me you know..?!] "Ohh it's the boy who stay at your villa! Hey! Are you two going somewhere? Let me go too!" She act cute again and clinging to his(Tiexin) arm.

Wahh! so shameless (ーー;)

"Be more considerate of what you've done and get lost! I don't have time to play with your little scam anymore." Yeah that's right what Tiexin Said is right! He need to go shopping for my new clothes so stop clinging to him already!

"Ehhh...! But you can let him go why not me? And I said sorry to you already you didn't lost anything important so be forgiven and forgive me ok? I didn't mean to at that time." Her eyes looks like she's gonna break out crying at any time. But what? Is her brain has some errors function? She want him to forgive her after what she has done to him? Urgh stop doing that face and get of his arm already [she's still clinging to Tiexin's arm]

I really want to cut off her arms ('・_・')

Why is he letting her does what she want like this? I don't understand this world at all.

I poke his arm [she's currently clinging to Tiexin's left arm and he stand at my left so I poke his right arm that currently free] and look up to meet his eyes that look back at mine.

"Ok ok whatever you want I don't care anymore so get off" wha..!? You let her go with us? Argh are you kidding me?

"Yay!!" And we all got in the car and I'm currently sit on the right side of the care while that shameless girl (Jing'er) [he still don't know her name yet so he put nickname] sit on the middle on still clinging to his(Tiexin) arm that's not all but she also lean her damn head on his shoulder. Ohh fuck this I'm really feeling like want to cute her arms and head off if you know how I feel.(−_−;)

He didn't even say anything to her anymore Argh damn this Silent awkward.

"So what's your name?" The shameless girl broke the silenced and asked me. While tilting her head closer to me.

"Ohh.. Uhh... I'm Chunjie" Ohh right I also don't know her name. "Umm and what about you? Your...name..." urgh I'm only good when it's thinking but not speaking. Did it sounds weird or afraid to her or him?

Damn me (−_−#)

"We're here" said the driver get off the car and walk to open Tiexin passenger door.

Damn today is going to be along day ╭(°A°')╮

###########################
A/N: Thanks for reading guys ☺️ Please vote, comment and add this story to your reading list.

To support me more you can message and tell me the answer I ask you in that last part "To All Readers" I public. 😘 If you have any trouble with this story feel free to ask or request me anytime you like. I love all readers😍😍

By: @Nanayurina