Day 10

Day 10-Parents

                          Sometimes I wonder. Wonder why I lived and my parents died? Wonder why I was alive? Why? I’d ask myself these kinds of questions a thousand times. Although I seem like I’m strong, I’m not. I’d break down every night. I’d cry myself to sleep- and I know it’s alright to let it all out, it really is- but after I met Gavin I felt alive; again. No, I can’t be happy. I had to be sad. My parents are dead…

                                I was waiting at a little café for Gavin. Yorkshire wasn’t a big town; so there weren’t many people here in the café. Just a few families. The bell at the door stopped my gazing session.  There he was. The ship of dreams… no, wrong line- the boy of-no no! There he was, Gavin.

                    He ordered a cuppa tea and so did I. and for the first time in a long time I opened myself to someone- him. I asked him all the questions that I’d been asking myself for what seemed like eternity.

“Gavin, why did I live and my parent died? Why? Why am I so weak? Why Gavin?” I rambled on…tears welling up in my eyes.

“You’re alive for a reason Tania. You’re alive for your parents, to fulfill their dreams for you and you know what? You’re the strongest girl I have ever met. The strongest.” His one answer gave the answer to all my questions, he had them each and every one of them.

“You have to be happy again…don’t push it back- ever. Be happy, for your parents. They do not want their little angel crying and sad do they?” he asked me wiping a stray tear rolling down my cheek.

“You’re a strong girl, and you’ll be happy for your parents right?” he asked me hope filled in his eyes.

“Yes I will.” I whispered to him. His lips twitched into a smile.

“Reason number ten- parents. Your world.” They really were my world but now someone else has conquered it. I don’t feel like admitting anything yet. I have no clue what’s going on.

________________________________________________________________________________

its short i know_____but please vote comment and fan and also check out my story MH370.

lots of love.