Day 5

Day 5: Swimming

                 The sun seeping in through the curtains was enough for me to be up for the day. Since South America was in the southern hemisphere, this time of the year it was summer. And I wanted to do one thing that I couldn’t do back in Yorkshire. I wanted to swim really badly. I quickly changed into a bikini, and pulled on a tank top and a pair of shorts since, the walk to the swimming pool was long, and id look weird walking around in just a bikini at six in the morning. I picked a towel from the bathroom and went straight down to the swimming pool, without leaving a second to spare.

               There wasn’t anyone, since the water looked calm. That’s what I think so. I dropped my towel on one of the beach chairs, and I swear I heard a splash, but when I turned the water was calm. I really think I’m starting to hallucinate now. Leaving my very strange thoughts about hallucinating behind, I jumped in.  The cool water was enough to wake me up.

                        I swam half the pool, and then I noticed there was someone underwater- I knew I had heard something- being the curious girl that I am; I swam toward the so called person I saw. As I neared the figure, I knew exactly who it was. Gavin. Come on, anyone could tell that from his brown hair, and now with his hest bare, I realized the boy had some very fine muscles. What was I just checking him out? Underwater? Way to go! My brain kept saying. But then I just couldn’t. I couldn’t like another person, because everyone I love/like leaves one day. I don’t want that happening with Gavin. He’s just- he’s just…

      I swam back to the surface, and out he came.

“What you doing here?” he asked curiously although I sensed a bit of worry in his tone.

“Good morning to you too! And I thought it was a swimming pool.” I said to him. Leave it to me to make it sarcastic.

    “I meant you sleep till forever, so today at 6:05 in the morning are you ok?” he asked touching my forehead.

“Was just…missing swimming” I replied, before splashing water in his face.

“I’m coming for you!”  Were his last words before there was an epic water fight. Tired of being pushed under water a 1001 times I finally surrendered.

“I’m sorry Gavin, I’m really sorry,” I said to him out of breathy but giggling at the same time.

“Apology accepted, but you have to race me to the other side” he answered me without a second of hesitation.

“Ok, I’m giving you a head start tortoise lad; come on go now” I told him nudging him forward. “You can’t beat me!” were my last words before I went underwater just to hear a grunt from him. It sure put a smile on my face. I swam underwater since it was easier for me, and it’d be easier for me to beat him and he’d not know where I am since there’d be no splashing. I saw the wall coming in sight and quickly surfaced up, trying not to splash any water. Once I was up I looked around. No signs of him!!! I beat him!

A few seconds later he surfaced up, a defeated look on his face; which just brought a smirk on my face. To annoy him more I did a little victory dance in the water, its possible-believe me.

“In your face Gavin” I yelled jumping on his back trying to drown him. But his next actions caught me off guard. He held me in his arms; put his mouth to my ears. The things that were going through my head- a bunch of fantasies- made his next words make me jump.

“Tania-Reason 5: Swimming” he yelled in my ears. Causing my ear drums to burst. But it was worth it, because those 7 seconds in his arms, were worth the yell in my ears. But swimming was the reason.

---------------------------

hey guys,

i know i took forever to update..the little holiday got to my head...

anyways do u want Tania to fall in loveee???

answer in comments...please keep voting! thanks for the reads means A LOT!

have a good day/night

♥