Day 9

Day 9: Titanic

  After the trip to the lake Gavin showed me where he lived; a few houses from mine. A 10-minute walk maybe. He said he wanted to come over today and I was fine with it. I just had to babysit Cate but no biggie. She was now asleep on the couch. She read a few words today- I didn’t over do it with her today-made her hot chocolate and we watched Barney. Typical us. I was sitting on the couch watching Cate’s head rest on my lap- ruffling her hair when I heard her knock.

“Come on in!” I said in a voice less than a whisper not wanting to disturb the little princess on my lap.

“It could be a serial killer you know?” Gavin said walking in. Him and his wild imagination.

“I can see…he’s right here standing in front of me,” I answered him with a chuckle. He ignored what I said distracted by the girl on my lap,

“She’s really an angel” he whispered sitting down on the rug. I just nodded my head. She really was an angel.

“Hey…lets watch Titanic please Gavin…just this once…my laptops on the table” I begged him; flashing a toothy grin.

“Just this once” he groaned and stood up.

We started the movie…Just as the movie was ending the scene- the scene in the water where Jack dies.

“You won’t die her Rose, not today, not tonight, you’ll grow old and have children” Gavin said all of a sudden. After a few seconds another voice chuckled and said something.

“I won’t let go Jack. I promise,” of course I was Cate. That little monster. She chuckled and went and slept on Gavin- who was turning red now-and I just sat there and looked at them with awe. It was just too cute that I pulled out my phone and took a picture. They looked so adorable together it melted my heart.

“She took a picture of us, let’s tickle her,” one of them said. Oh no. The tickling war began…

“Say Cate and Gavin are the best” Cate said grinning. The devil.

“Cate and Gavo are the best,” I said messing around with Gavin who had his smirk plastered on his face.

“Say Gavin,” he said tickling me even harder. This was torture.

“G-Gavin” I reply breathless.

“Hey..say ‘Gavin I’ll never let you go. I promise,” that sentence meant a lot. Did he think about it?

“Gavin, I’ll never let go…I promise,” I looked into his eyes and said it. I wonder if he knew how much those words meant. And, for some reason I wonder if I can keep this promise. I wonder.

“Hey…found it Tania! Numero nine: Titanic.” Gavin said.Titanic. The ship of dreams. Tania the girl of dreams. Wait ignore that it sounds so silly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the three month long wait :(

i'll update soon this time. i promisE...check out one of my completed stories MH370

please vote,comment and fan,

until next time..adios!