.got you on my mind.

Start from the beginning

When doctor stated "maybe never", I was shocked.  I felt a beat in my heart skip, I mean, she is already going through a lot, suffering from one problem and here comes the other. I just want her to feel secured, loved. Will she not let anyone touch her, ever?

"Will she try to you know... harm herself?" Harry asked. I was in state to think about anything.

"These kind of sensitive fears cause anxiety and panic attacks. She might react to the attacks, she may try to harm herself so that she doesn't have to go through the pain of being touched."

"How can we help her?" I asked. I want my sister to be safe. I don't want her to hurt herself because of her fears.

"Therapies are the only solution for now. But the fear is in it's initial stage, you'll have to observe her actions and reactions. Sometimes the person heals by their own will, sometimes they need help." Doctor explained. "In Sophia's case, I think she'll need help. Though in the initial stage, her fear of being touched by anyone is quite serious. She won't even let any woman touch her. I don't think she'll be able to do it on her own. She will need assistance."

He handed me a card of therapist who handles patients with their fears and anxieties. I am not sure if this is the right time for Sophia so see a therapist. I mean, she doesn't even know what is going on inside of her, how will she explain it to someone who is supposed to help her.

"Okay, thank you doctor." Louis stated. "And her wounds are healing, so you can take her home today or by tomorrow morning." Doctor declared.

Once leaving the office, I clenched my fist and released my anger on the wall. I threw a punch on the wall, it did hurt my knuckles but nothing hurts me more than seeing Sophia going through everything alone. I can't even be there to help her, I can't hold her in my arms and assure that everything will be all right. 

"Why does all of this happen to her?"

"Everything will be fine. You have to stay strong for her Liam." Harry patted by back. "No Harry, she is already suffering from Amnesia and now this."

"What the fuck. Amnesia?" Louis asked, shocked. Shit. I nodded, my heart getting heavy. "When did that happen? Why don't we know about it?" He complained.

Harry explained him everything and he was shocked to every word Harry spoke. The same expression that Zayn and Harry had when they heard about it.

"She will recover soon." Was all Louis said. He tried to calm me down, assured me, that in the end, she'll be all right.

Everyone knew nothing was all right. She wasn't okay, her health wasn't good. Nothing was going right. Everything was falling out of the place and creating mess.

Harry asked Louis not to tell anyone about her amnesia problem. He nodded and assured he won't utter a word about it.

We walked in her room. She was sleeping and Lily was seated on the couch next to her bed.

"Mr. Payne. You are now allowed to take Sophia back home." A nurse entered the room and said. I nodded. After hearing that I can at least sigh in relief that she is discharged from this place. She hates it here. No one has ever loved the hospital bed or the white walls and the white sheets.

-------

After completing the procedure of discharge, we took her out of the hospital. She didn't let us to touch her. A lady nurse and Lily helped her to get in the car. She wasn't even sure about the ladies touching her.

She doesn't know about the problem yet. The doctors said it was up to us to give her the news. We will tell her about this when we get home. This is sensitive news, I hope she takes this well. She is still in shock.