.got you on my mind.

Start from the beginning

"Hey, Sophia." He walked to hear and took her hand in his. "Don't touch me." She backed her hand.

"I've come here to see you, to ask for your health." Nathan tried to be cool. "I'm fine. You may leave now." She replied coldly. She is afraid of Nathan, does she blame him for whatever happened?

"But__"

"Can't you understand what she just said?" I asked, trying to keep my voice low. "She is fine. Leave now." I snapped. He stood up from the chair and walked out of the room.

"You feeling alright?" I asked kissing her forehead. "Please, don't touch me." She mumbled, not even looking at me.

"What happened?" I asked, confused, worried. She did not say a word, just turned her face in opposite direction. What has happened to her?

Where are Harry and Lily?

I walked out of the room to find them. How can they leave her alone?

"Hey, Liam." I heard Harry approaching me along with Louis and Lily. "Where were you. You left her alone. You know, when I entered her room, Nathan was there."

"What? What was he doing here?"  Louis asked. "He said he came to visit her."

"Why would he care for her?" Lily asked, confused. I shrugged. "But why did you leave her alone?"

"When she woke up, she asked us not to touch her and then begged to leave her alone." Harry said. "That is strange. She even asked me not to touch her." Lily said.

Weird.

"She told me the same, she won't even look at me. What has gotten into her?" This thing started bugging me. I hope she is fine.

"Let's go to the doctor and ask him." Louis suggested. "I should go to Sophia's room." Lily stated and left. We three walked to doctor's office. Harry knocked and the doctor asked us to get in.

"Good Morning doctor." I greeted and we took our seat. "Hello Mr. Payne. I was expecting you. I wanted to have a word with you." Doctor stated. "We've also come here to talk about something." I declared.

"Look, this morning I went to Sophia on her recovery, but she started acting weird. She won't let anybody be close to her. We are afraid she is suffering from__" He paused. This tensed my body up. What is she suffering from?

"Suffering from what, doctor?" Harry asked worried. "From Haphephobia."

What is that? A phobia, of what?

"You mean Aphephobia?" Louis asked, shocked. Doctor nodded with all those worried wrinkles on his forehead.

"What is that doctor?" Harry asked as same  confused like me. "It's a phobia or fear when one gets being touched by anyone." Louis replied instead of doctor.

We turned our attention to him.

"How do you know that?" I asked, every beat of my heart rising of tension. "My cousin's friend had this phobia."

"And in this case you have to take special care of the person suffering from it. He/She will feel insecure when someone touches them. They feel disgusted." Doctor continued. "They might hurt themselves in order not to feel the fear of the phobia." He stated. This literally scared me.

"We discovered the change in her behaviour when she asked us not to touch her. This happens in very rare cases."

Why did it happen to my sister? All the rare phobias. She doesn't deserve this.

"How will she recover from this?" Harry asked. "In these kind of fears, it is always on the willpower of patient suffering from it. The fear resides in their mind, they have got to fight against the phobia. The trauma harms their mind which leaves the impact of the fear on their brain. Sophia will have to overcome the fear and you have to treat her well and take care of her. She will be fine within days or months or maybe never."