Special Chapter #2-Pregnant

Akaashi

It's been a week since our honeymoon already. Something happend, But I just gave him that. But I will went under a knife, "Did something happend?" Mom asked and I just looked away while my face is burning.

I was experiencing vomiting and mood swings already. I know I'm pregnant but I'll still consult the doctor herbalist.

"M-Mom! No need to ask that!" Bokuto said and mom patted our head. "Come on! Don't be shy! That's normal for married couple."

When we arrived in the room I let Bokuto fix our things. "Bokuto, I'll go to the dining area." I lied and I went out.

I walked to the herbal area. "Yura.." I knocked the door. "Oh princess Akaashi, welcome! Do you have any problems?"

I walked in and clised the door, I made sure that it was locked.

"Can you check if I'm pregnant?" I asked her. "Omo! Sit there princess." She said and pointed the chair infront of the table. She sitted infront of me and hold my belly.

"Yeah your pregnant and not just one but two. You are pregnant with twins."

○○○○

I was walking, I was still in shock. "AKAAAASHIII!" I heard his voice and he was running not too far away.

"M-mom saw you walked in here. Are you pregnant?!" I hit his head.

"You're too noisy!"

I loooked into his eyes.

"Yes I'm pregnant." I smiled at him.

He paused for a minute. "Yehey!" He said and he hugged me.

○○○

It's been a week since that pregnancy. It was middle in the night when I woke up and crave for something.

"Bokuto..." I said while shaking Bokuto's hand. "Can you get me some mochi? And I want Kuroo."

"Akaashi...I'm here don't look for Kuroo."

"I'll smash the flower vase into your head."

"Fine. Stay here okay? I'll wake Kuroo and get you some mochi." He said and I nodded while smiling.

○○○○

Bokuto

Man....

Akaashi has been liking bro since he got pregnant. I'm getting jealous...

I walked into the kitchen and it was all dark so I switched of the light and walked towards the refrigerator to find some mochi. I took out two boxes of chocolate and strawberry mochi  and left the cooking area.

I walked towards bro's room and I didn't knock so I just opened it.

I saw him laying naked with.....Queen Kenma?

"Well shit." I said.

"You stupid owl..." Kuroo grabbed the bathrobe and wore it.

"YOU STUPID OWL, I'LL TURN YOU INTO AN OWL AGAIN!" I ran outside the room and he chases me.

Akaashi

I heard Kuroo and Bokuto screaming outside. "K-Kuroo is there?" I said to myself and I quickly went out from our room to see Kuroo.

I spotted Kuroo in the hallway...with an owl!

"Wah!" Instead of hugging Kuroo I walked into the owl and hugged it. "Wah~ it's been awhile since I saw an owl~" I said while rubbing my cheeks into the owl's head.

I raised my head and felt disgusted when I saw Kuroo's face. "Your face is disgusting, get out of my face." He suddenly froze. "I hope you turn into a cat." I said and walked away hugging the owl.

I walked into our room and I lay down the owl besides me. "By the way where is Bokuto?"

"HOOT!"

"Well nevermind I'll enjoy this...cute owl!" I said and hugged the owl tightly.