Chapter 13-End

Just kidding

Akaashi

"W-Why?"

"There's no answer Akaashi...Soldiers will pick you up and you can use the royal boat..."

Bokuto left me speechless..

No...

It's not the time to cry...

A fairy appeared. "W-Who are you?"

"I'm Ai, the queen of love. I was the one who told the solution of waking you up when you fell into a deep sleep." The fairy answered.

"Come follow me." I followed the fairy's red glow. The fairy lead me into a forest behind the castle. We were in the middle, "W-What am I gonna do here? Looks like we're lost." I said to the fairy.

"See you in the royal wedding!" She waved her wand and she dissapeared.

What....am I gonna do here?

Bokuto

I finished washing myself. It was my way if I want to ease my feelings. I was drying my  hair with a towel when out if nowhere a familiar fairy appeared. "A-Ai?"

"You fucking moron!" She kicked my face. "You bullshit!"

"You idiot!"

"You fucking bastard!"

I grabbed her back and not her wings. "What is your problem?!"

"You! You are the problem! You are not a kid anymore to follow what your parents want! It was the Majesty's trap to break your relationship! You are weak! Akaashi might had a lot of bruises now in the forest behind this castle! Go save him!"

I let go Ai and ran outside in my room. Akaashi....Why....

"Your highness---"

"I know damn it!" I answered with a pissed tone. I heard rain drops so I hurried, "Can I borrow your umbrella?" I asked to the maid who just returned. "S-Sure." I thanked the maid and grabbed her umbrella.

Akaashi

I endured the pain. I was having bruises already because of the woods here. It was raining...And I was wet...

I fell again but this time someone catched me. I looked up.

"Bokuto...."

"Akaashi I was a fool....I'm sorry and I love you...."