Chapter 6-The Powerful Kiss

Bokuto

Today is the wedding and it has been a day only since Akaashi left. I was fixing my suit while sighing, If I only can stop this...I never loved Yukie and she didn't loved me too.

I saw a dove coming from my room so I quickly opened the window. The dove rode into my hand, I smiled remembering something...

The dove dropped a small paper into my hand. The dove quickly flew away, I opened the paper and read.

Akaashi is in danger your highness

-Sugawara

Fuck!

I crampled the paper and I didn't know what to do. Akaashi is in danger.

The person I love is in danger!

I opened the door and saw Yukie. "Yukie?"

"That Akaashi is in danger, right?"

How....

"I'll explain it later....drink this to teleport into the Wind Village." She gave me a blue potion.

"Th-Thanks!" I said and quickly drank the potion.

Third Person

Sugawara was still crying because he lost his friend. Daichi was comforting him by hugging and patting his head. Yuka's body were taken by their soldiers who were called to help, And a lot of soldiers were guarding the shop. Peoples were crying and felt sad because Yuka and Akaashi were closed to them.

Bokuto out of the blue appeared into the room. "Where's Akaashi?!''

"Your highness!" The two were shocked upon seeing the crowned prince. "In his room..." Sugawara replied and Bokuto quickly ran into Akaashi's room.

When Bokuto arrived at Akaashi's room. He saw Akaashi laying in his bed, hugging the clothes he lend him. "Akaashi!" Bokuto quicly ran into Akaashi. "Wake up! Please....Akaashi wale up!"

Bokuto's tears were falling as he was shaking Akaashi's body. "Please...Wake up! Akaashi!"

"That won't work your highness." He looked back and saw Daichi and Sugawara. "A fairy said the solution to us to wake him up..." Sugawara said while looking down.

"Tell me!" Bokuto shouted.

"Calm down your highness, you're scaring my wife." Daichi said and Bokuto calmed down. "I'm sorry..." he apologized to Sugawara.

"He will be awake if someone he loved will kiss him...His grandmother was murdered, he had nothing left in his life. Only me, his friend." Sugawara said. "And I remembered him being with you...So I thought you will be able to wake him up."

"Ofcourse....I love him!" Bokuto said and Sugawara got scared again.

"Calm down your highness or else I'll kick your balls." Daichi said. Bokuto apologized again and he walked into Akaashi's bed.

Akaashi I've started to like you when I woke up in your bed...

I liked the kiss you gave me...

The way you held my hand while we were walking...

The way you let me hug your waist...

I don't know why I fell inlove that fast...

Without you, I'll be an owl forever...

I love how our eyes locked into each other...

I don't know if you love me...

But for me...

There's nothing wrong about loving the one who saved you...

So please...

Wake up and hear me say 'I love you' to you...

Bokuto's tears fell as he kissed Akaashi hoping that Akaashi will woke up.

Bokuto kissed Akaashi not that long. When he let go of Akaashi's lip, A red light appeared into the sleeping beauty's chest.

"Wha...."

"Bokuto....Bokuto....I love you." Akaashi whispered as he opened his eyes.

"Akaashi! You're awake!" Bokuto quickly hugged Akaashi as he sitted on the bed. "Akaashi I love you! I love you so much..."

Akaashi hugged back Bokuto. "Y-You love me?" He asked, he was shocked upon hearing Bokuto's word.

"Yes Akaashi...I've always love you..."