Chapter 4

"Dad, I told you that I haven't accepted the marriage. And Yukie was inlove with another man and we are just friends." Bokuto said and I felt relieved a little.

"Whether you two will like it or not, you'll marry each other." The King said. "But Dad---" I cutted Bokuto.

I closed my fists then looked down. "K-King...I-I'm sorry but I can't take come to the w-wedding..." My voice cracked.

I don't know why I felt hurt...

But there's only thing I knew...

Which was familiar to me because my grandmother used to tell me stories about this...

I was inlove...

This feeling was very familiar to me because my grandmother said that when you felt weird or hurt...you're inlove.

But am I sure that I was inlove with Bokuto?

"Mom and Dad it's too early---Brother?! And...who the hell are you?"

"Kaori don't talk about that to this person he saved your brother." The king said. "Fine...I'm sorry." She apologized and I just nodded.

She sitted infront of me and the food was already served. I started to eat, "Akaashi was your name, right?" I nodded to the queen.

"How did you find him, Akaashi?" The king asked.

"I was observing some unknown plants in the forest and I saw an owl laying in the ground, injured. So I took him home and healed him and Oikawa the queen fairy appeared and told me that the owl was a prince and an Iwaizumi told me to kissed the owl to turn to its original form...I didn't believe it at first but thank God that I became curious and kissed the owl and it turned out to be him." I explained.

"It was Kuroo..." The queen said.

Kaori immediately changed the topic because she saw her parents expression when the queen mentioned Kuroo.

Are they related to the Witch?

After we finished eating I thanked the queen and king and Kaori then Bokuto lead me to his room. "I'm going to change." He said and I just watched him changed into his prince clothes and gave back the clothes I lend him. "Thank you for lending me your clothes." He said.

"Welcome..."

"Let's go to the shore...you wanted to go home right?" I nodded then we came out to his room.

We rode carriage and went into the shore. "Bokuto...Do you think that we're going to meet again?" I asked him while looking down and hugging the clothes.

"Ofcourse! I'll visit you!" He answered. "Oh I can lend you some money so that you can buy ticket."

"No need, I still have some money." I said.

When we arrived at the shore. Bokuto was not allowed to come out to avoid any trouble so he hugged me and say his farewell to me.

I bought a ticket and rode into that boat. I just watched the carriage to leave the shore.

I missed him already...