Chapter 3

F-Future Queen?!

My cheeks burned as I heared that from Bokuto. "Prince Bokuto, the future queen looks like he was sick."  The soldier said to Bokuto.

"Akaashi, is that true?" Bokuto asked and he placed his hand into my forehead. "N-No...I was just...Go back to your castle now!" I said.

He laughed when he heard my stomach growl. "Oh right...haha!, I'm sorry because I didn't wake you up for dinner. The food was to delicious that I forgot to wake you up." He apologized.

"And I'll invite you to have a food with my family!'' He said and he commanded the soldiers to open the door. He was holding my hand as we walked inside the castle.

I can't help myself but to be amazed how beautiful the castle was. It had alot of pictures of past queens and kings, pictures of princesses, pictures of princes and pictures of royal family.

"Prince Bokuto....you are back!"

"Yeah yeah...it's all thanks to this man." He said and pointed at me.

He lead me into the Queen and King visiting area. "B-Bokuto?!" His parents were shocked upon seeing him.

"Long time no see, Mom and Dad!" His parents hugged him and I smiled upon seeing their reunion.

"Dad! Mom! He saved me." He proudly said and pointed at me. "Thank you very much!" His parents thanked. "And we have a reward for a person who can bring us back the crowned prince." The queen said.

"I don't need a reward, Queen. I'm fine with my life with my grandmother." I said. "But your grandmother was getting older and older, she might need money to heal herself." The king said.

"No need for that Dad! Akaashi's expert in medical!" He proudly said again. "Woah really? Then can we make you our herbalist?" The queen invited.

"I'm sorry but I can't take your offer, Queen. I'm helping my grandmother with our herbal shop." I said, "And Mom and Dad, Can we eat? Akaashi is hungry." I pinched Bokuto's back for saying that.

"Oh right right, Let's go to the hall." The king said and I followed them into the hall. When we arrived in the hall, I seated beside Bokuto.

"Hey hey hey~ Can you call Kaori? We're going to eat breakfast." The king commanded the maid.

"Oh for saving my son, Can I introduce you to the public?" The King invited, "No need, King." I said. "You looked lile you are fine with a normal life." The queen praised me.

"Oh...I would like you to come to Bokuto's wedding." The king said.

I felt like I was stabbed with a sword when I heared that from the King...