Chapter 1

A/N:Male pregnancy exist in this story~

Oya oya oya

Akaashi

I finished studying and I didn't know it was already morning because I didn't closed the curtains. I cleaned my things and I got out of my room to help my grandmother.

"Oh! Akaashi, good morning!" Sugawara greeted me, I was shocked seeing him here. He was my grand mother's nurse when she was ill but Sugawara was the King's Wife already. "Sugawara-san?"

"Akaashi, we're not going to open today because I have alot things to say to Suga. So you can go wherever you want." My grandmother said while smiling, she seems to be excited because she haven't seen Sugawara for the past years.

"Then I'll go to the Forest." I bowed at them before leaving.

Good Morning Akaashi!

You looked beautiful as ever, Akaaahi!

Akaashi! How are you?

I was known in our village because our shop was famous in this village and I was the one who is giving them medicines while wearing a lovely smile on my face.

I smiled and waved at them.

When I arrived at the Forest, it was dark as always because of the bigger trees. I was looking at those plants who are unknown to me when I saw an owl laying into the ground.

I hurridly run into the owl. I haven't seen an owl this beautiful...

The owl was injured and I picked it up gentle then ran back into our shop.

"Grandma!" I shouted as I opened the door. "Akaashi?"

"Grandma! I'm sorry, I-I'll heal this owl." I said as I went up the stairs to go to my room and heal the injured owl.

I layed the owl into my bed and took out the medical kit in the cabinet. I healed the owl with an ointment then I wrapped a cloth into the wings.

"Save the cursed prince, Akaashi." I looked in my back and saw a fairy. The fairy's wings were blue and the dress too. "W-Who are you?" I asked the fairy.

"I'm the queen of all the fairies in this world. And I'm the god of all gays~"

"I'm asking for your name not your position." I said.

"Oh sorry! Tee hee~"

"Don't 'tee hee' me." I said.

"I'm Oikawa! And that owl is a prince who was cursed by the evil witch, Kuroo!"

After saying that a fairy beside him appeared then hit Oikawa on the head.

"Iwa-chan! I was just telling him to aave the prince." Oikawa said while pouting. "Idiot! Just tell him that when you were in the forest, it's too dangerous to be here!"

"Our kid needs your breast fool." I gave them a weird stare.

"Oh sorry~ our kid wants my milk already~"

"Anyway I'm Iwaizumi and kiss that owl to turn into its original form." The guy said and waved his wand then both of them dissapeared.

I just cleaned the kit and returned it to my cabinet. I layed in my bed then I patted the owl's head.

It must be hard being cursed...

I was shocked when the owl stands up. "Hey are you okay?" I asked and the owl tried to fly but ended up falling in my bed.

"Come." The owl rode into my hand then I putted him in the table.

I stared at him and I think he was smiling. Maybe that thing will work.

I smiled then I kissed the owl.

I was shocked because it was real....

The owl turned into a prince...

A naked prince....