Chapter 5

It was already morning and I left the wooden boat. It will not took me an hour to comeback to our shop because it is just near in the shore.

"Grandma, I'm back." I said as I opened the door.

No one's home.

"Grandma?" I come up the stairs to go to my grandmother's home.

"Grandma, I'm coming in." I opened the door. The clothes fell from my arms as I saw the lifeless body of my grandmother bathing with her own blood laying on the ground.

"Grandma!" I shouted as I ran into her position and hugged her. I was crying because nothing left to me, my parents is dead, my grandfather was killed and it is the same as my grandmother.

"No...."

"No...."

"This is not real!" I shouted.

"Oh~" I almost jumped when a witch appeared. "K-Kuroo?" I scaredly said. He was wearing all black clothes and had a violet aura, "You should be the one who is in that old woman position but she fought back so I made her shut up." He said with a cold tone that made me chill.

"You!" I grabbed the knife that I saw in the table, it was used in cutting plants. I pointed it to Kuroo and he just laughed, "I need to make you sleep now, Knight shining armor of that owl." In just a seconds before I attack him, he appeared infront of me and I saw a dark magic into his hand.

I fell and fell asleep.

---

Third Person

"D-Daichi....I'm going to...." The king didn't let the future queen finished his sentence. He kissed him passionately and cummed inside him, Sugawara accidentally bitted Daichi's lower lip because of pleasure. But Daichi didn't mind it.

Daichi took out his manhood into Sugawara's hole. "I love you, honey." He whispered into Sugawara's ear and gave him a peck into his lips.

"D-Daichi....your lips..." Sugawara said and pointed into Daichi's lip. "Oh this?" Daichi wiped the blood in his lower lip. "This is nothing..." He said.

Daichi pinned the future queen into the bed. "Ready for round 3?" He seductively asked. Sugawara covered Daichi's face. "Control yourself, Daichi. I'm going to visit Akaashi and his grandmother." Sugawara said and covered himself with a blanket then he goes to the bathroom.

Daichi followed Sugawara into the bathroom. "Daichi I said stop being horny!" Sugawara shouted. "I'm going to wash myself too!" Daichi said and he went to the bathtub. Sugawara blushed, "G-Get out of the bathtub." It's been awhile since they take a bath together. "Why you don't like it?" Daichi asked.

"I-I-It's not that..." Sugawara was pretty antsy, He was shy like it's their first time even him and Daichi had a sex many times already.

"Let me come with you." Daichi said. "Eh? But..."

"I finished my paperworks, I want to be with you." He said with a straight face, "S-sure..." Sugawara said.

Daichi didn't drank any protection like he used to (condoms are not invented in this era lololol) so he lied to Sugawara. He wanted Sugawara to get pregnant because he wanted to have a children already. And he want their first child to be twins. And he doesn't want his future-pregnant-wife to be in danger so he decided to come along.

After taking bath together they changed clothes and left the castle with a carriage.

They were wearing face mask to hide their identity and went with a simple carriage. When they arrived in the shop, Daichi helped his wife to come out in the carriage. Sugawara knocked in the door but no one opened.

He tried to knock again and no one answered. He opened the door and he was shock to see it open. They entered the shop, it was silent. Akaashi's grandmother's room were open so decided to come up in the stair.

"What....." the two were shocked seeing the two laying on the ground.

"Akaashi! Miss Yuka!" Sugawara shouted as he ran into those two. "Sugawara!" Daichi ran into Sugawara to comfort him.

"This...this can't be happend.." Sugawara looked into Daichi, Daichi were shocked seeing his wife in tears. "This is a dream right?" He doesn't know what to answer.

"Let's hope that this is a dream..." Daichi said and he checked Akaashi's pulse. "Sugawara....Akaashi was alive!" He said. "Miss Yuka...is dead." Sugawara said like he didn't hear Daichi.

"That Kuroo..." A fairy popped out. "Wh-Who are you?" Daichi asked. "I'm Ai, queen of love." The fairy said.

"Akaashi was alive, right?" He asked them and Daichi nodded. "Kuroo applied a dark spell into Akaashi's body. In order to wake him up and destroy the spell..."

"A person that he loved so much will kiss him..."

A/N: I just wrote ny first ever smut lololol