Chapter 8

Akaashi

"Are you testing me?" I asked him, "Yeah....And I never expected you to answer like that." He smiled at me.

"Akaashi...Will you lend me some clothes again?" He said with a smile like a kid, I sighed. "Wearing a prince clothes in the public is a big no." I said then I took out clothes from my cabinet and gave it to him.

"And why are you wearing  prince clothes? Did you ditch a party or something?" I asked him. "Ack!"

"I-I ditched my own wedding..." he answered honestly. I felt relieved because of that...But wait..."Your bride might love you." I said with a straight face.

"No she didn't..." he said, I was about to talk when I heared someone violently knocked in my door. "Bokuto!"

"That father of mine again...Come let's go, I'll tell Dad how much I love you right infront of his face." He said and grabbed me. Bokuto was the one who opened the door and he was welcomed with a slap coming from his father, the slap was very hard that Bokuto fell.

"How many times do I have to tell you that you can't deny the marriage!"

"And you!...." I almost freaked out, The king grabbed a bag in the soldier and threw it to me. It was a bag, full of golds. My eyes went bigger as the king bathed me with golds, "Is that enough?! Is that enough to avoid Bokuto?!"

I can't talk, my tears are starting to fall. I'm mad...Not because of embarassment, because I felt that the king was underestimating my love.

"Dad....I mean your majesty! I can't call you 'father' because I was too embarassed, because peoples will think that I may have that attitude of yours! You need to grow up, Majesty! I've had enough with that arranged marriage! I'm not a kid anymore...And let me decide whom will I love forever...Are you going to say that I can't marry Akaashi just because he is a commoner? Well shit! Position doesn't matter in finding a love! No....Akaashi was the one that destiny gave me so I'll treasure it!"

"Tsk! Do what you want but I still like Yukie over Akaashi...Use that carriage over there!" The king said and he rode the carriage.

"Don't mind him, Akaashi." He said then he hold my hand and we rode the other carriage.

Bokuto leaned his head into my shoulder and he smiled. "I want to live with you forever..." he said.

I looked down and smiled. "I'm glad that I met you Bokuto."

A/N:I'll publish 100 Day With The Volleyball Nerd (BokuAka) after this~ *o*