I was worried that they may be a bit jealous or shocked but I read their minds and they were truly happy for us. I let out a sigh and decided to enjoy this unnaturally calm moment.

After a while of peace, three portals were made and a tags appeared above the portals. One said Ravenclaw, one said Slytherin and one said Hufflepuff. Out of the three portals, Luna and Draco came out looking confused. I noticed that this was the portal Minnie was talking about. I got up and walked towards them.

"Let the training begin!''

The next day. (A/N it was Sunday and they had no classes to teach due to that little factor.)

Harry's p.o.v.

I woke up with a splitting headache. I looked around and noticed that I was in the hospital wing. Madam Pomfrey allowed me to leave after checking my temperature. Apparently I was found unconscious and was brought here by Professor Jackson. I stopped calling him Jerkson after finding out that he wasn't a death eater after all. I went to transfiguration for my second period, as I had missed my first lesson. I found Ron and sat next to him.

"You all right mate?''

"Yeah I'm fine, I must have been quite tired to just faint infront of a man I detested before.''

I realized that McGonagall was watching us silently as a cat in the shadows with, another cat?

She transformed into a human again and the other cat did as well. He was extremely well built and had an asian looking face and had a kind but strict look in his eyes. Then out of the shadows a woman popped out, she had dark chocolatey skin with beautiful golden eyes. She stood next to the big guy.

"They will be my assistants for the year because I will be very busy being a Headmistress as well as a teacher.''

"I'm Frank Zhang'' the big guy said.
"And I'm Hazel Levesque, soon to be Hazel Zhang!'' She said happily. A few guys moaned quietly.

The class started off. Today we had to transform the table into a precious metal. Professor Zhang walked around the room as Professor Levesque made an example. Hers was solid gold. There was a quick gush of wind and after the wind went by, I noticed Ms.Levesque trying to hide, a bite mark? On the table.

Prof Zhang quickly waved his wand to get back all of the student's papers which blew away with the wind, and fixed the solid gold table. Prof Levesque looked at him thankfully. I wondered what that was about. As I was thinking, I saw thay they had a black symbol on their arm as well. I learned my lesson the embarrassing way so decided not to make false accusations but to stay behind and ask. I saw Hermione with Neville and Malfoy. She wasn't with Luna because this lesson was a Griffindor/Slytherin one. I felt guilty and said to Ron,

"Why don't you apologise to Hermione?''
He looked at me shocked.

"Harry! She betrayed me for some random guy! I'm not apologizing! If anything, she should be apologizing to me!''
He huffed.

"Come to your senses Ron! She was right in the end. Prof Jackson wasn't a death eater. We were wrong in the first place.''
He still didn't look convinced.

"I'll apologise as well! Then will you?''

"All right Harry. I will.''

After class ended we walked over to Hermione.

"Umm Hermione? Can we talk to you for a sec?''

"Yeah?'' She said suspiciously. I guess we deserved that.

"We're really sorry. Prof Jackson proved us wrong. It was some random tattoo with a trident on it.''

She flinched at the last part. So did the other two. I was curious why they flinched but I was there to get some friends back. Not to be nosy again. Ron was apologizing to Hermione by the time I was out of my thoughts. They weren't best friends yet but they were friends.

Then Luna came along and knowingly looked at the three. They nodded and started to head back to their towers. We joined Neville and Hermione, they were somewhat rushing and we struggled to keep up. They weren't even out if breath. They rushed into the teachers' tower and disappeared. We tried going in but we kept bumping into an invisible wall, much like the one on the way to the girl's dormitories minus the slide.

We soon gave up and left, trusting Hermione and the others to tell them their secret when the time comes.

Hermione's p.o.v.

After transfiguration with some of our coaches for swordfighting, we got a paper message from Hazel telling us to go train after this. Harry and Ron came to apologise. I forgave them because I was going to go apologise soon as well. We left the classroom, and met up with Luna. We each went to our tower and Harry and Ron ran after us barely having a breath. Even just one training session, we were better at controlling our breath. We ran into the demigods' common room knowing only demigods can come in, and went to the training arena.

12 people stood there waiting for us. They each held a different weapon.

Oh this was going to be fun!

End of chapter 18