ch.10 Hogwarts Express

Thalia's p.o.v.

We were in a compartment on the Hogwarts Express. I was finally relaxed because we were finally going on normal transport. We have been,
-flying on pegasi
-shadow traveling
-apparating
So far. It was horrible.
I was polishing Aegis and my arrows but I noticed Zoë and Lucas trembling a little bit so I decided to stop being anti-social and start up a conversation, as I was playing with Grace.

"Which house do you think you'll be in?''

"Ravenclaw or Slytherin but personally I want to be in Gryffindor'' Zoë replied. She'll make a good hunter I thought, my mind not really focusing.

She took after her father and treasured her swords and weapons which were now on her fingers as a ring, around her neck as a necklace, and also as her earings. After she'd been blessed by Hephaestus, and recieved a builders mind and got handed down her mothers love for architecture, she was redesigning her wand even if she just got it, so that it will become a sword by twisting it. Like a pen turning into Riptide.

Lucas said,
"I think I'll be a Ravenclaw but I want to be in Hufflepuff. I think it matches my personality.''

Lucas took after Annabeth so much. Her bookworm-ness, her eyes, her scary tone when you interrupt her reading, or steal her book. Did it once, can't believe I'm still alive.
Even if all the Jacksons were smart being blessed by Athena I thought Lucas was still the most similar to Annabeth because they both enjoyed having the knowledge and loved to learn.

We were all playing with our pets. Percy was pecked by Anna as he gave her some almonds.
Nico was training Sunshine to sit when he said so. He said it was fun being able to control a dog identical to Will. Sadistic Neeks...
Lucas and Zoë were looking at their colour changing pets with amusement because they were either grey or blue and the two were never the same colour.
I was stroking Grace's feathers unconsciously.

I was deep in thought until we heard a knock on our compartment door. We recognized them. It was the bunch of kids who helped us getting to the platform. Percy gestured for them to come in.
They all came in and introduced themselves.

The bushy brown haired girl spoke up.
"I'm Hermione Granger''
She seemed smart. She had confidence in every word she spoke.

"I'm Ron... Ronald Weasley''
the redheaded lanky boy said after being jabbed in the ribbs by Hermione. Oh, those two... still, a few months?

"I'm Draco Malfoy''the sleek blond haired one who looked rich said. He still didn't seem to break the invisible wall between the others which meant they only just became friends or were enemies before.

Then the guy who looked like Percy when he was much younger said,
''and I'm Harry Potter''

After Harry introduced himself, the others looked at us expectantly, like we should know him. We did, but compared to what us demigods did, it was something a 14 year old could do. So we just nodded and acted like they were expecting us to introduce ourselves instead of knowing him and fangirling over him. I bet he has enough of them in his life. Percy, well he has... lets not go into detail shall we, or Aphrodite herself's going to appear.

Harry's p.o.v.

We expected something, even just a high eyebrow would have done the job. I looked at the girl with my lightning bolt in her hair but didn't see any realisation. It was quite refreshing really. I was getting fed up of people drooling over me and glaring at whoever girl I'm talking to.
It was their turn to introduce themselves.

The hot American guy who let us in said.

"I'm Percy, and those two are my children, Zoë and Lucas''
I immediately heard a group of girls sighing outside the compartment, I guess they were eavesdropping.

"I'm Thalia.'' The lightning girl said. God she looks good. As if she heard my thoughts, she said,
"I don't date. I'm not lesbian either.''
My hopes were lost.

"And finally I'm Nico Solangelo. I'm gay and I have a husband.''
The goth guy said. Cue in more sighs. I even heard a girl say,
"...'s hopeless...''

Then we all left because no one other than Percy seemed to be welcoming.
They all seemed like family. Hermione wanted to stay and ask more questions but read the atmosphere and left with us.

End of chapter 10