•About The Boy•

Start from the beginning

"I do what I want.." Yoongi said as a defense then we looked at Namjoon and he was red and clearly thought we wouldn't notice it.

"You guys act like you were feeling the same way!" Hoseok and I started grinning at Jungkook and Taehyung but Yoongi made us stop.

"Wait where is Jin?" Taehyung asked and we all realized it and Yoongi started laughing he must of catch on and thought what we all were thinking.

Jin was a pervert too! Ciel didn't need that around her as her best friend that loves her very much I will protect her from these guys!

~Yoongi's P.O.V.~

I was to tired to really care about who was a pervert or not I honestly got up and went to my room but on the way there I usually walk past a closed door to Ciel's room but her door was wide open and I ended up listening to her conversation she was having on the phone.

~Ciel's P.O.V.~

"I told you to delete my damn number!" I was just trying to study when I noticed a number on my phone I hated that I still remembered his phone number Eric's phone number ahh.

"I can't you know you know love me... your not all that innocent come one I saw the video you posted today wow those boys really wanna fuck you" I turned red and defended them and myself "first of all I'm still a virgin so for you to say that is fucked! And second of all Eric we were dancing! That dance may have been sexual as all hell they don't wanna... fuck me no one wants to have sex with me and for you to think that's all they think of me as a sex object then your obviously sick!" You could hear him laughing like a asshole that he was.

"They wanna fuck you Ciel you know how I know it's because you can see it throw their baby language!" And I am sure anyone could of heard that which I wasn't wrong I felt my phone get taken away and turn to see a pissed off Yoongi.

"First of FUCKING all you don't know us! You will never know us! You piece of shit! Second of all STOP CALLING CIEL SHE DOESNT BELONG TO YOU NOR ANYONE!" I was slightly shaking Yoongi yelling caused me to fear him just a little more but he hanged up the phone and the boys followed suit too see what had happened.

"Ciel sorry for yelling but i am not letting anyone disrespect you or any of the others I am gonna protect you guys so if he calls give me the phone ok?" I started to teary up and hugged him tightly and i made the others hug Yoongi too which freaked him out because he didn't know they were listening but we needed this

Until we heard the doorbell and all yelled.

"FOOD IS HERE!"

—LETS TAKE A BREAK—

—LETS GET BACK TO THE STORY—

~No one's P.O.V.~

Everyone ate their takeout and all had their shits and giggles but Ciel was anxious and the boys started to notice little by little.

Ciel was mentally preparing herself to tell them about her past and hoped they didn't treat her differently but there was feel that the boys thought she was going to move out.