A/N- current

Hello again.

This is a quick update talking about my viewpoints on the future of this story and my current mental state.

Firstly, my mental health.

I opened up to you guys on the last chapter about how I had been feeling for a long time about this story and in my life in general, and so many of you were so supportive and it really warmed my heart. I'm sorry that you guys were worried for me, but I stated that I knew I would get through this and it would pass over time. I really didn't want to cause any problems, and especially not the conflict in some of the comments.

These past few weeks in my personal life have been incredible. I have barely written anything, but my self care has gone up and my overall mood has improved. I want to thank you all, because your positive input has really helped me grow.

Now, onto what we are all here for.

I will be editting HMNID over the summer in hopes to republish it at some point once it has been completely fixed and the plot will make me happy. (And hopefully you guys too 😊)

I will notify you when the first chapters are soon to be published. I hope you all stay here and wait, but I understand if you aren't interested. It happens in life and is completely understandable.

Thank you all so, so much. I love each and every one of you who has supported me on this journey.

-FangirlAri