Tooo many questions...

It's a day just after last shoot.
A new day , Zain got up to his alarm ,his very own favorite song frm the day he sung on sets ,yes it's bulleya...
Got up hurriedly as he didn't want to get late to shoot again but wait Shoot??
Ohhh hw can i forget or say how should i forget ,yesterday was my last day of shoot,last day to meet her in excuse of shoot..
Then what he fack back to bed again as nowhere to go he planned to chill out at home for some days..
Sometime later he got a msg from India forums for an interview call.
He found a reason to meet her ,wow yes i can meet her again.without a second thought he asked Adi about it, she being busy didn't go with him.
Zain was really bored to go alone but being committed he has to go so finally he asked abhi to come with him.
They were abt to go and purvi came to meet them ,knowing about the plan she too wanted to join ,having no option left they took purvi too with them.

They reached the sets but zain's mind was completely somewhere else.Y didn't she come? Was she really busy or she is trying to avoid me?No why would she avoid me may be she is not interested in iv?! Bt mil toh Sakti thi!! All these questions were making him even more uncomfortable.he wanted to know whether she is ok him going with purvi..So he just posted a pic with his friends,not for likes,not for comments,not for bashing, just to see hw that 1person reacts seeing him with someone else..
Pic posted and within minutes he got likes comments questions abt Adi but that 1 girl seems least affected she didn't even see his post..
This was making him even more curious abt wat is she doing..Is she that busy ,she didn't even see my post?
Ek hi din me itna workout karegi ladki??Ek baar mere saath interview ke pe aa jati! Iv hai naamkaran air muje inke saath aana pada..Upar se yeah madam purvi pata nai kya karegi iska overacting dekhkar kahi maharani(our Adi his maharani as he said in one of their seg) kuch galat na samje...

His thoughts were broken my the person calling them, sir setup ready hai chale..?
All of them went to start with IV..
Question answer question answer but every now and then he was checking his post ,did she see, did she comment, argh shoot ke agle hi din ladki bhav khane lagi...
And the next question,,,there were many rumors abt u ,wat u wanna say abt those??
Z: rumors toh bahut aate rehte ,konse rumor ki baat kar rahe ho..
Zain pov
Pata tha pata tha muje yeah question aayega.ab kya bolu me khud confused hu bandi abhi se distance maintain kar rahi hai ab bolunga ha i like her toh pata nai madam Ka kya reaction hoga...
POV ends
Z: rumors toh bahut hai, rumor to yeah bhi aaya tha ki me and Aditi date kar rahe the wow, yeahi Janna chahte the aap? Nai aisa kuch bhi nai hai,never...
POV
How i wish this rumor is true...Hw is wish i could have told them yes it's true we are together,how i wished this rumor comes true, how i wished Adi sees this and will realise something kuch toh ho......
POV ends
This boy, his words say something and his actions something else.ok fine u r not dating then y r u blushing dear. U r not dat good in lieing,when u prepared this answer u should have prepared ur brain also...Hehhehehe
Some more questions , and because purvi and abhilash were too there some questions were asked to them too..To which purvi said i dnt like makeups ,fake people...hearing which zain and abhi laughed but tried hard to control.zain thought himself ise makeup nai pasand Matlab Adi ko kya kahe??
Finally it was over but still no view from the girl ,that only girl for whom he did the post .

They decided to drive back home but they were asked to shoot for his birthday segment.
Birthday cake, chocolates,paper blow,table was ready..
Cake cutting and some casual talks with the media. Abhi and purvi were asked abt zain's secrets which concluded abt his love for sweets.
Biryani with milk...?(hw can some1 do this...?)
Then zain was asked abt purvi and abhi, to which he said abhi is his childhood frnd, purvi ke baare me kya bolna yeah heroine​ hai aur ..(aur kya tareef karu iski , Adi ke baare me itna bolta hu ise kya bolu...?)frnd hai achhi hai,ladka hi consider karte hum ise and laughed out..

They all drove back home.Zain was checking his insta and yes...She saw his post,but wait madam ne kuch respond q nai kiya?
Use fark nai padta?Ya fir use gussa aaya?Gussa aaya Matlab does it affect her if I'm with some1 but her?Gussa aaye toh aaye uski galti mana q kiya usne?wait bt wat if she thinks I invited purvi?argh...Y is this lady confusing me always..Isse toh avni better hai kuch bolti nai hai bt hints toh deti hai yaha yeah bhi nai..
Neil Ka pyaar avni ko nai dikhta tha yaha zain Ka pyaar Adi ki..
Wait pyaar? Kya yaar tu kuch bhi bolta hai ,she is just frnd aadat ho gayi isliye I'm missing her pyaar vyaar kuch nai.thinking and thinking he dozed off..
Once he woke up he got one more attack from Twitter. Like always his fans started decoding his words..
But this time seems they are angry with him using the word "never" abt him nd Adi being dating..
That hashtag and number of pics and video clips of Adiza with captions..Any person would say they are together.he never realised his actions his body language with her, but when his own fans pointed out even he was thinking abt that, yaar dekhte toh koi bhi bolega i have fallen badly for her , aisa hai toh woh q kuch nai bolti, use achha lagta hai ya she is not affected? Agar use koi asar nai hota then y me..?
He was just scrolling down all the posts and captions and was mentally smiling unknown to him, abhi saw this and asked him Wats the matter to which he said nothing but abhi wanted to knw and he peeped into his phone and saw the Twitter and started laughing out loud. 
Z: tu has q raha hai
A: tu pehla Banda hai Jo khudki trolling(i don't mean this in negative manner it's just that fans were pulling this leg) ke maje le raha hai...Hahahhaha
Z:kon has raha me me nai has raha kuch bhi woh toh bas aise hi pics dekh raha tha me
A:dekh dekh and kuch Sikh Neil se
Z:wat?
A:kuch nai Bhai tu bas adi ko ghurte reh, uske parties me black day mana, uske baare me sochte reh, uske aur apne vms like karte reh, aur woh tuje apna shaadi Ka card dene aayegi....Hahahhaha
Z: wat...(Shocked, afraid,tensed) pagal hai tu kya kuch bhi bolta hai ..Woh shaadi kya shaadi pagal hai tu..
A:waah itna sab me tune sirf uski shaadi suni...
Z:pagal ho Gaya tu
Gn
A: apne fans ko puch kon pagal ho Gaya, abhi Jo Twitter hashtag dekh raha na woh dekh ull get all ur answers...
Zain left to his room..
Ohh so I'll get my answer???
Thike..He was stalking his fan's accounts,vms, pics,edits.  but he didn't get his answer.
Wat was that..?

Is she also feeling the same??

Ohhk,
Wat u think frnds...
Wat is the answer for his question and how will he get his answer???