xvii

It's just funny how he really look like a character from the movies, he is the one who opened your car door, pushes the door and waited for you to walk in first and the one who pulled the chair for you before they sit; a true definition of a gentleman. Almost feel like a dream because I thought people like them already extinct.

She was busy with her head when it hit her, 'I don't--know his name .' and inside her head she is kicking her brain. 'He had helped me several time and it never occur me even a second that I need to ask for his name.'

Taking a secret glance to him, he looked at her and raise his eyebrows like he is trying to get her to say what's on her mind but just like before, it feels like he can go through her mind.

"My name is Austin. Austin Willies. and you must be Alexa." he said while smiling.

She can tell that her face is red because right now he is giving her a smirk. "Alexa Fox." she mumbled.

"Cheers?"

Smiling, she nod, "cheers."

The date went very smoothly, they talked about a lot of thing from their childhood to their daily routine but both knew that they only talked about the happy part.

"Why do you keep on looking at your watch? do you have another plan after this?" she said trying to hide the irritation in her tone.

"Why do you always think so badly about me?"

'because of my last relationship' she thought but didn't say it out loud.

He continues, "Now since you ask and we are done with our food, let me just show you 'what's my plan after this'."

Before she even know they are already walking to his car. After he opened her door to make sure that she is inside, he ran to his side and start the engine.

"Where are we going exactly?"

"You don't have a curfew right?"

"Why-" she was going to ask why he didn't answer her question but he gave her the look like he demand an answer. Sighing she shook her head.

"Good. oh and you'll see."

"You- you know, if you are planning on kidnapping me or doing something bad to me, I- I have a cousins who's a police and-"

He looked at her with the famous what-the-f uck face, "You and your negative thought again, Jesus, you have to learn to trust me because I," he stare at her closely while giving her a reassuring smile, "will never let you down."

______________________________

OH MY GOD MY HEART, DID YOU GUYS FEEL IT TOO? I DON'T THINK THAT THERE ARE GUYS LIKE THEM IN THIS WORLD ANYMORE SMH. Don't forget to tap on that STAR button below to vote for this story! One star means so much for me!

with love,

LITANIA ZHOU

______________________________