ix

You see, this is like in the movie? I guess, where the main character got out from the car but the camera focused on her heels first before slowly going up with Egyptian Reggae plays on the background and where all eyes on her like I'm not even exaggerating, that is exactly what is happening right now.

Feeling uncomfortable being watched, she looked down and mumbled to him, "Uhh, why is everyone looking at us?"

"Us? more like they are looking at you."

"M-me? But why me?"

Bowing down a little to equate their height he whisper to her ear, "Because you look hot." before standing up straight again and pretend like nothing happen.

She can feel her face heating up and because she didn't want him to notice, she kick his shinbone before walking faster into the restaurant, leaving him groaning in pain.

"Ouch, what was that for?" he hissed once the waiter asked to lead them to their place.

Alexa decided to ignore him and run a little to match the waiter's pace. Her eyes were looking for the place where they are going to sit until the waiter pushes the door where her eyes glued on what's in front of her.

She can feel her stomach twisted and now she feels dizzy. Putting her hand on her mouth, she ran back to the bathroom that they had passed before.

"Alexa?" he tap on the door. She can tell that he is worried by his voice, "are you okay? hey, can you open the door please? do you need something?"

'oh my God, no, no, no, this can't be happening right now,' she try to catch her breath but the thoughts of him keeps on haunting her which make the adrenaline rush even faster.

"Alexa?" he begin to bang on the bathroom door but stop when the waiter mumbled something. With one click, the door swing open and right there, she saw him, with a pale face.

"Are you-" trying to process the situation, he grab her bag and begin to search for something, 'my medicine, how does he know?'

"Hold on, please," he run outside to grab something, a glass of water before kneel beside her, "here," he gave her the medicine then the water, carefully so that it won't wet her dress.

For a moment, while her breathing starting to stabilize, she thought to herself as she stare into his eyes, 'Jasmine.'

...so I ran outside, ran as fast as I could and as far as I could get, because now everything make sense; from why he knew that I have pills inside my bag and why he knew how many of them should I take. Jasmine. She must've told him everything. That is why he was acting so kind towards me by asking me out on a date. No, actually it's not 'kind', probably just based on a sympathy.

______________________________

Noooo it was starting off just rightttt how can thing escalate so quicklyyyy T_T. I hope you like this chapter and if you do, don't forget to tap on that STAR button below to vote for this story! One star means so much for me!

with love,

LITANIA ZHOU

______________________________