xiv

"I don't need your symphaty."

He didn't say any word and keep on cleaning the wound on her hand.

"Why are you doing this anyway? Is it because Jaz told you to?"

Raising his eyebrows, he suddenly snap in laughter, "So that's why."

"What?"

He throw the cotton on the trash before leaning back to his chair, "You misunderstood things."

She was just about to open her mouth when he cut in, "You look at me with that killer face because you thought Jassy or whoever it is told me something?"

For a moment she was taken back by his question but she answer at last, "...didn't she?"

Sighing he ruffled his hair, "If you think 'how can I know about the medicine inside your bag' it's because of the last time when you forgot your stuffs. You accidentally knock your bag to the floor so I was collecting it and then I saw that."

'of course.' rolling her eyes, she still isn't convinced enough, "How did you know how much of them should I took?"

People might not notice but she does, for a split second his eyes seems cloudy, "I used to know someone who got panic attack too."

Then silence; however before it become awkward, he opened his mouth, "Anyway, you owe me one more date because I helped you again tonight."

She narrowed her eyes, "Seriously?"

"Yes! You know I have reserved that place last time, pre-ordered the foods and even though we weren't eating I still gotta pay for everything!" He shook his head like he is some kind of old man, "no to mention the girl I was with suddenly ran away without telling me why and just puff gone missing until a month later on an inhumanly hour--"

She put both of her hands to cover his mouth out of embarrassment for being called out and while rolling her eyes she said something that shocked herself too;

"Let me be the one who surprise you with a date."

______________________________

Uh la la is this another side of Alexa that we didn't know? Don't forget to tap on that STAR button below to vote for this story! One star means so much for me!

with love,

LITANIA ZHOU

______________________________