He turns to his side facing away from me.

I sigh and turn to my side as well.

**

I wake up to the sun gleaming across my face and I turn around to see Damon gone...

Ughhh Damon Harris you piss me off!

I get out of bed and out of the camper to see all the guys sitting there on their phones.

Frowning, I go back in the camper and lay back down, processing what happened over the past twenty four hours.

Now I know how Damon felt when I ignored him...

The camper door opens and I turn to see Froy. "We got Damon to go with us to get breakfast. You coming? You haven't ate or drink at all since all this happened" he says softly.

I sigh and nod. "Yea I'll change" I stand up and he nods, walking out of the camper so I can get dressed.

Which is what I do.

I change into comfy clothes and walk out of the camper.

Everyone's on their motorcycle so I sit behind Aiden and we drive to Waffle House.

The ride was silent...

It's crazy... I didn't think these boys can not talk.

When we arrive, were immediately seated.

I sit diagonal from Damon so I glance up at him every once and awhile.

But he ignores me and pretends he's looking at the menu.

"So what are you gonna get, Ava?" Felix asks.

I look at him. "I'm not hungry-"

"Eat" Damon says sternly.

"I'm. Not. Hungry" I say word for word.

He looks at me with a scowl. "Eat or so help me I'll cause a scene right here right now" he snaps.

I flinch and frown. "A waffle with a grilled cheese" I fake smile and they nod.

We order then wait. "Soooo" Froy hums. "What's the plan for today?" he asks.

"Wanna do fireworks tonight? We have a big field for it" I smile.

Everyone but Damon nods. "So Whiskey, who's a better kisser?" Damon asks.

We all drop our jaws. "Damon I told you! It wasn't even really a kiss! We just pecked lips and it meant nothing!" I explain and he rolls his eyes.

I frown then our food comes.

We begin eating then go back to the site.

Damon goes in our camper and slams the door shut, leaving us sighing. "He'll get over it, give him some time" Aiden smiles.

I fake smile. "Thank you, Aiden"

"Anytime sis!" he laughs and we all laugh.