"Yeah, lets just gooo" Tonks said, taking her hand and dragging her out. Juliet gestured for George to follow and he did, knowing why they were going. They had talked about it of course.

Tonks plopped herself down on the couch, and lifted her shirt reveling her swollen stomach. She was three months pregnant by Juliet's calculation. George and Remus stood to the side, while Juliet did her thing. She did a few spells, which appeared to do nothing.

"Everything looks good to me" She said, "George?"

"BOY" He shouted excitedly. He seemed pretty confident with his answer, but Remus and Tonks looked at Juliet for confirmation.

"BOY" She said back, just as loudly. She was really excited for them, and they deserved a bit oh happiness.

After a bit of excited jumping on their part, someone came in and told them it was time for the meeting to start, so they made their way back in. As excited as they were, the topic of the hour wiped the smile off their faces. The first muggles who registered themselves, where awaiting trail, and things weren't looking good for them. They spoke about setting up refugee camps of sorts- places that they could go to be hidden and safe. Juliet knew of a few places that were already set up, and gave as much information about them as she could.

Violet was allowed to join the order, and returned to Malfoy Manor that night while Juliet went home with George. She felt tired, yet exhilarated at the same time. War is what she had been trained for, it's what she was good at. She would never admit it, but being a double agent was a dream come true. She liked knowing that she was helping, and as bad as it sounded, she liked lying. She liked feeling sneaky and deceitful, after all, her father was the same way. 

She was laying in bed thinking about it when George laid next to her. She couldn't help but smile at him when he made himself comfortable looking at her, laying on his side with a small smile on his face. She copied his actions, laughing as he stuck his tongue out at her.

"You did good deducting today" She pointed out, remembering the few things he whispered to her during the meeting, and about baby Lupin.

"I learn from the best. It's weird, being about to know those kinds of things without having to be told" He admitted. 

"It is, but you get use to it. I can't imagine having to actually ask people things" She said dramatically.

"Do you ever want kids?" He asked her randomly. She knew the question was coming, so it didn't take her by surprise at all.  Though, she still didn't have a solid answer.

"I think so" She said with a shrug, but George couldn't place the look in her eyes, or  remember her ever not being sure of something.

"Think?" He asked her, raising an eyebrow. "That's the first time I've heard you use that word."

"Of course I want them, I just don't think I'd make a very good mom" She admitted, feeling her insecurities pop up for the first time in a while.

"Why?" He asked her softly, propping himself up on his elbow to show she had his full attention. She let out a puff of air and laid on her back to stair at the ceiling.

"Have you met me?" She asked him, "I'm a borderline psychopath, a technical death eater, don't know how to properly express my emotions and have never had a proper mother figure of my own to know if I'd be good at it. The closest person I had to a mom was my grandmother and she died before I even started Hogwarts, and all three of her kids turned out to be crazy, so she obviously wasn't doing something right. I mean, Euros started killing people when she was a toddler! What if I do something wrong and-"

"I think you'd make a great mom" George interrupted quietly.  "You don't see the you that I see."

"We would have really cute kids" Juliet said with a small smile. "Not that I want any now, with war and death and all, but I can just see little bitty ginger Juliet's or little brunette Georges running around."

"Oh! When they can talk and all they would say was embarrassing stuff they deducted" George added, making her laugh with him.

"I totally did that when I was young!"

A/N: Sorry for the wait on this one guys!