Three Minutes (5)

Juliet made herself comfortable on the Hogwarts express before most people were even on the platform. Mostly because she didn't want Molly Weasley to see, and hug her.

Not because she didn't want a hug, but because she was shot in the shoulder while on a case with her father. The heavy bandages were visible near her left shoulder in her blue v-neck shirt. She couldn't have it healed at school because she has a follow up appointment when she got home from school.

Paired with the hole in her shoulder, she had a large scrape on her forehead from falling on the road, and a split lip. She hid the scrape behind her hair and hid her pain well, so no one would know unless the moved her hair or did something to move her shoulder.

She watched from the window as people started to fill into the station. Soon enough, a group of redheads came into the platform and stood near her window. She could see Molly asking the twins to find her, to which they looked around jokingly, trying to make a point that the platform was full of people.

Just her luck, George spotted her at her window seat, and hopped onto the train to get her. Since her seat was the first one next to the door, it didn't take long.

"Mum wants to say hello." He said with a dashing smile, leaning his tall, muscular frame against the door. She couldn't say no to him, so she got up and followed him out.

"Juliet!" She said excitedly. It was obvious she had taken a liking to her, and she went to pull her into a hug as soon as she could. She couldn't get away in time, and let out a small yelp of pain.

"Are you okay dear?" She asked curiously.

"Yeah, its good to see you." She said with a pain filled smile.

"You too. What's this bandage? And your face!" She asked, gently raising Juliet's chin to see her face. It was the most motherly gesture that Juliet could ever remember having.

"It's nothing." Juliet tried. She could feel the wound start to leak a little bit ignored it. By her calculations, she had three minutes before any blood would show. Molly insisted on healing her lip, which she agreed to, knowing that no wasn't an option.

She made it back into her seat before the three minutes were up, with the twins asking if they could sit with her. She agreed and asked George to get her bag from the over head shelf. He did, and Juliet pulled out all the stuff she needed to redo her bandages. The train started to barrel down the tracks as Juliet moved her shirt onto her shoulder, making the twins noticed the bloody bandage on her.

"Bloody hell! What happened?" They said together, as she pulled the large square bandage away.

"I got shot." She stated, watching as Fred paled and looked away from the hole quickly. George was more worried about Juliet to become squeamish.

"Shot? Like with a muggle gun?" He asked, surprised.

"Yeah. A murder arrest turned into a shoot out." Juliet said, tending to the would quickly. She was done reapplying the bandages and burned the ones in just a few moments. Fred turned back, still looking like he was going to throw up.

"Enough about me. How was the rest or you guys summer?" She asked, fixing her shirt back to its proper place.

They told her about the remainder of their summer happily, glad that none of their other friends came in. They wanted to hang out with Juliet more often at school, and they couldn't if Lee and Angeline came in and made her close up again. It took a really long time to get her this comfortable around them.

Lee and Angeline didn't stay away for long. They caught up with the twins when they were getting into the carriages.

"Fred! George! There you are!" Lee said as the two ran up to them.

Juliet was not bothered by them, because she knew they were important to the twins. They greeted the two happily, excited to see them for the first time in months.

"Did you guys go to the World Cup?" Angelina asked curiously, ignoring Juliet's presence. She knew of Juliet, so just assumed the she was just there instead of there with the twins.

"Yeah we did. We brought Juliet along with us." George said, pointing awkwardly to the brunette girl sat next to him. She glanced up at the sound of her name and gave a small wave.

"Juliet? I didn't know you guys were friends." She said, giving a tight lipped smile at her.

She had heard a lot of not good things about her and wasn't too fond of the idea of having her around. Lee on the other hand, was excited to finally meet her. He had been listening to George fawn over her for years.

"Juliet! It's nice to finally meet you. I'm Lee Jordan." He said with a friendly smile, shaking her hand.

"Likewise." She said in the same tone, trying reading up on him silently. From what he could see the twins have told him a lot about her.

For the rest of the carriage ride, Juliet stared at the threstles pulling them along. She got to hang out with the twins over the summer, and didn't want to intrude on their reunion. Plus, Angelina didn't like her one bit. Juliet could tell it was because she was intimidated by the things she's heard, and thinks she is really pretty and will take Fred away from her. When they were walking to the castle, Juliet grabbed George's arm and leaned in to tell him.

"Angelina doesn't like me. She thinks I'm going to lure Fred in with my looks." She said with a smile. She had to get on her tippy toes and pull George down to get near enough to his ear for them not to hear. "And she believes all the rumors about me."

"I will assure her none of that is true." George said with an amused smile. He couldn't help but note how adorable she was, and how the words whispered into his ear sent chills down his spine. Without another word, she walked to the Ravenclaw table, shooting a small smile over her shoulder.

 Without another word, she walked to the Ravenclaw table, shooting a small smile over her shoulder

"She is more hot then you guys made her out to be." Lee said, watching her walk away. That earned him a punch on the shoulder from both twins. "Seriously, was I the only one that saw that cute thing she did to you? I see why you're so fond of her."