Sore (33)

George brought Juliet to their room as soon as they got in, and tucked her into bed. After making sure she was okay, he joined Fred in the kitchen.

"She has a twin?" Fred said surprised, sitting down at the kitchen table.

"Yeah, she mentioned it to me a long time ago. So long I almost forgot." George answered.

"I can't imagine what she must have gone through. Losing her when they were so young." Fred said softly. In all honesty, he saw Juliet in a new light.

"She was kidnapped, which is probably how she found herself a death eater. Did you see how alike they looked?" George said astonished. Juliet had always just said twin, not identical twin.

"I thought I had hit my head and was seeing double." Fred said, agreeing with him. "Who is Euros?"

"Her aunt. She was put into a specialized facility when she was a toddler because she's well... Insane. It's hard to explain but she's dangerous." George said, realizing that Fred didn't actually know much about her.

The two of them talked for a while longer before going to sleep. George crawled into bed with Juliet carefully, feeling nervous. He knew she would be okay, but that didn't stop his worries.

Juliet woke up alone and in pain. It felt like all the muscles in her body were screaming out, and her brain was muddled and confused. George walked in carrying a glass of water and a banana, and handed it to her with a vial of medicine that Andrew had instructed her to take.

"Why am I so sore? It was just a scratch." Juliet groaned, taking the potion and washing the taste out with the water.

"Because it was more than a scratch, and Andrew got healer crazy and healed everything." George said, moving her hair out of her face. "Do you want to talk about-"

"No. Thanks though." Juliet said quickly. George gave her a soft smile, and then remembered something.

"You know your on bed rest for a week, right?" George stated, causing Juliet to roll her eyes.

"Yes, but they don't actually mean a week. Just until you feel better," She answered. "and I feel better now!"

George pushed her body down softly as she tried to get up. This was going to be a long week.

George successfully managed to keep Juliet off her feet as much as possible, which was the best he could do. She would move to sit in the kitchen, or the couch, and the bathroom, but stayed mostly dorment.

When the day came that she could get up again, she was awake and walking around before dawn to see what they had gotten done in the shop.They had officially finished, and we're now mass producing the products to fill it with. George came down that morning looking for her, to find her talking with Sherlock and showing him around the shop. He had forgotten he was coming today.

"Goodmorning!" Juliet said happily.

"Goodmorning to you too." He said, smiling at her antics. He knew how hard it was for her to stay still for so long. He gave a less chipper good morning to Sherlock, shaking his hand in greeting.

"I'm interested in seeing some of your products." He stated with curiosity. "Have a shop, and having a good shop are two very different things."

"Of course. They are right this way." George said, leading the way to the storage room. Since Juliet wanted to go run around and blow off some energy, it was just the two of them.

This did not frighten George as much as he thought it would. He found himself explaining the products easily, and even letting Sherlock take a few home. Juliet made her way back to them and hour later, finding they were done looking around the shop and had resided in the flat. Juliet had no choice but to ruin the mood, and she sat down next to George with a serious face.

"Violet is alive." She stated, catched both men off guard. They had been talking about the furniture Juliet had chosen.

"Yes. We knew this already." Sherlock said, not understanding what she was trying to say.

"I mean I've seen her. She was the one who stabbed me, she's a death eater." Juliet said plainly.

"I wish I could say I'm surprised." Sherlock said passively, taking a casual sip of his tea.

"I don't think you understand what I'm telling you." Juliet said dryly, "They are using her to get to me. To recruit me to their side."

"How do you know?" He asked. Even though their voices were both calm, he knew that something was about to happen. George excused himself and took refuge in Freds room, who had woken up not long ago.

"Because she can't do what I do, and would have told them a long time ago about it. I would be a valuable asset to their side, magic wise, while Violet would be a mental asset." Juliet said, getting aggervated.

"Why don't you just join the other side? Pass information." He said casually.

"Because this is my fight! When you came to the wizarding world, what you did didn't matter. You were in imposter in a community you didn't understand. This is my life here. What I do, what rules I break, and what I do matters to me in the long run!" Juliet said astonished. "Those people are going after the people that I care about. The people that I've gone to school with for years and the ones I've met along the way. I am doing what I need to do to survive, not gain information."

"I think that's rather stupid of you. You would survive fine on the other side." He said passively.

"I don't want you to be here anymore." Juliet said calmly, getting up and grabbing their pot of floor powder. She had permenently linked her father's place to the floo network not long ago.

Sherlock just stood their as Juliet shoved a handful of powder in his hands, and used her magic to shove him into the fireplace. He took that as a sign as her really wanting him gone, and followed her instructions to leave.