Chapter 18

Me:
"Holly shit."

I threw all the photos on the floor and just one it's in my hand. All these photos are with naked girls, at some parties or in Grayson's room. I take another picture and in this picture is Hannah.

Me:
"E-Ethan, can you come here a little?" *I called him*

I hear his heavy steps coming upstairs and his direction is to the bathroom. I open the door and I called him there.

Me:
"I found this photos. The girls that are in this photos are from our school. All of them."

He put all the pictures in a box without looking at them and then his looking is going on me.

Me:
"W-what?"
Ethan:
"Julia, in my past I used to be a fuckboy."

My heart stops beating for some good seconds until I realized what he just said. He take my hand and we're going in the living room.

Me:
"Please don't say that you were like Grayson."
Ethan:
"No, absolutely no. He's more worse that I was. I was the typical one, but him, now it's out of control."
Me:
"You were-"
Ethan:
"I understand if you are angry. I need it to tell you earlier."

I grabbed his warm hand and my eyes are looking directly in his eyes. That's the moment when I need to tell him about Rick.

Me:
"N-no, it's ok. I need to tell you something too."

He gave me a small smile and he leans back. His arms are on his legs and he's looking at me. Just at me, not at anything, just me. His attention is on me, his whole attention.

Me:
"So, almost two years ago I had a relationship. I know that you're thinking that you are my first boyfriend, but you're my first one for true. The boy that I was, h-he used to abuse me."

These words came out from my mouth hard because every time when I remind about this, all the imagines come in my mind again and again.

When I said that, his expression changed so quickly that I didn't even blinked. My eyes become glossy and I take a deep breath before my next words.

Me:
"At the beginning it was an usual relationship. But after five months, he started to take drugs and to hurt me. He wanted me to do shitty stuff that I don't want to tell-"
Ethan:
"Julia, I'm so sorry. If you don't want to talk about this, it's ok."
Me:
"No, I need to tell you this. So the police caught him sending drugs to another country and he was in prison for some weeks. The thing is that he didn't leave the prison because he's dead."

Ethan remind what Chris said about Stephan's brother being dead because of the death sentence. He grabbed my hand and he put his hand around me.

Ethan:
"So this boy is Stephan's brother? And why he wants these things with you?"
Me:
"I don't know, revenge? He lost his brother and he want to hurt me because I didn't help him."

A tear fall down on my cheek. Ethan wiped it off with his hand. His hazel eyes became glossy too and he's biting the interior of his cheek.

Ethan:
"I'm not letting anyone to touch you."

He put his hands around me and I put my head on his chest. I can hear his heart beating and I can smell his cologne.

Ethan:
"Let's go in my room before Grayson come home."