Chapter 15

*Tuesday morning*

I woke up pretty dizzy and confused. Madeline was sleeping and I was staring at the wall. I look at my phone and it's 5:54 am. Mad took the whole blanket and it was pretty cold.

I tried to took the blanket, but Madeline didn't leave it. I get up of the bed and I just look at Mad. She's sleeping like hell, she won't wake up even that you are gonna scream in her face.

I go downstairs and I go in the living room to take a blanket. When I look at the window, I saw a black figure staring through the window. For a couple of seconds I was just wondering what I'm supposed to do, but then I close the door double and I go back in my bedroom.

Everything was a scary silence. Sometimes the silence can be loud than a annoying sound. The only thing that was lightning was the sun who came up little by little.

I put on the bed again and I close my eyes for a couple of seconds. That silence is killing me.

—-

I finally wake up by my phone ringing like a crazy. It was my mom trying to wake us. I look at the clock and it's 7:23 am.

Me:
"Shit, Mad. We need to wake up."
Madeline:
"Wait, w-what? What time is it?"
Me:
"It's 7:25 am. Get the hell up."

I go in my bathroom and I brush my teeth and brush my hair. I rapidly start searching for some clothes and I found some blue high waisted jeans with a orange crop top hoodie.

I go in the kitchen and I took something from the fridge to eat and to drink.

Me:
"Ariana, Madeline, hurry up! We're gonna be late."
Ariana:
"I'm coming."

I took my keys and I put my vans on. I unlock the door and I just go in the car. I turn the engine on and I put some music.

Madeline:
"My face it's a mess."
Me:
"Look at me. I just put some mascara on."
Ariana:
"Shut up, bitches. You are fucking beautiful."
Me:
"Wow, you didn't said something nice for a long time."
Ariana:
"Well, people can change." *she smiled*

—-

We get out from the car and we start to run to the school. We enter in the school and each other go to her locker. I open my locker and I took my English books.

I look through the people to find Ethan, but I didn't find him. I go in the English class and I go in my usual seat. While I but my books on the table, a tall girl, not taller than me, with black long hair dyed with blonde stripes and with green eyes come to me.

Emily:
"Hi, you are Julia, right?" *she put a big smile on her face*
Me:
"Um, yeah. That's me." *I smiled too*
Emily:
"I'm Emily Jones, I'm gonna be your new classmate and the teacher said that I can stay with you."
Me:
"Okay, no problem."

She put her bag on the table and she starts to search for her books. I was trying to not look at her like a creep but she's damn pretty.

Emily:
"So, um. You are with Ethan Dolan?"
Me:
"W-what?"

I almost choke myself with the granola bar. I was shook that someone can ask me that I'm with him, like that fast. I was trying to not looking surprised by the question but I think that didn't worked.