Chapter 4

I go in my house and I see Ariana looking at me in a happy way.

Ariana: "Ethan just say you that he loves you?"
Me: "Yes, but he loves me like a friend. This is all."
Ariana: "Hmm, I try to believe him that he loves you like a friend."
Me: "You need to believe him, he is different than Grayson, just believe him."
Ariana: "Julia, I trust him. Btw, mom just send me a message and she said that it's with dad and they are going to LA beacuse they have a work issue."
Me: "How long they will stay in LA?"
Ariana: "1 week..."
Me: "1 week? Oh my gosh! We have enough money for food?"
Ariana: "Yes, they leave us $100."
Me: ''That's good. I go to change and I will make something to eat."
Ariana: "Ok."

I go upstairs and I go at my room. I know that we are unsave beacuse of Grayson. I call Ethan and I said about this. He said to lock all the doors and to stay calm, he was right, I just scare myself a lot. So I change into my pajamas and I go at the kitchen to make something to eat. Ariana was in the dining room and she makes her homework. I put some music to be more relaxed and to forget about this shit.

Ariana: ''What do you cook there?"
Me: "The only thing I know to cook. Mac'n Cheese. We will eat this at the dinner too.'' *I start to laugh*
Ariana: "Everything it's good. I'm hungry, I want to eat."
Me: "Wait 5 minutes and you will eat."

*After 5 hours*
It's 8pm, I stay in my room and I make my homework for biology. Ariana come in my room and she ask me if I want some orange juice, but I refused her. I took my phone to check the time and I hear Ariana screaming. I run until downstairs and I saw Grayson who was very close to Ariana.

Me: "LEAVE HER! WHAT DO YOU WANT? HOW YOU ENTER IN OUR HOUSE?"
Grayson: "You already know what I want, Ethan already told you." *he says this in a very calm way*
Me: "You are crazy? I don't let you do to this to my sister, it's awful. Tell me what you want to let her." *I said this in a very calm way too"
Grayson: "If you don't let me to test her, I want to test you." *he smirks*
*if you don't know what mean "to test her", that means he want to f*ck her until she passed out* (I know, I have a lot of imagination)
Me: "Ok, if this thing make you to leave her for ever."
Ariana: "Julia, you are..."
Me: "Shhh."

In that moment I was thinking to call Ethan, but I couldn't. I go closer to Grayson and I grab his hand. He look at me and he pull me into the wall. I see Ariana looking at me and I make a sign that says to call Ethan. She run at my bedroom and I hear her talking with Ethan. Grayson start to touch me very slower. I keep my breath for some seconds and I see Grayson go to the knife boxs and take one knife. In that moment, my heart started to beat so fast and I start to cry.

Grayson: "If you scream I will kill you, understand?"
Me: "Y...yes."
I look at Ariana, she look at me too. She start to cry. Grayson ask me where it's my bedroom and he took me to my bedroom. When I was closer to enter in the bedroom I hear Ethan screaming.
Me: "I'M HERE! HEL..."
Grayson: ''I said if you start to scream I'm gonna kill you."
I take the knife from Grayson's hand and I run downstairs. I see Ethan so worried and so angry in the same time.
Ethan: "You are ok?"
Me: "Go to your brother and calm him,NOW!"

*Ethan's POV*
I'm in my bed and I saw my phone ringing. Julia call me at 9pm.
I know she's not ok.

Ariana:
''I'm Ariana, Ethan, you're brother is in our house and he want to fuck Julia! PLEASE, COME HERE, HURRY!"
I can't say a word beacuse I'm shocked. I took my keys and I go in my car. The distance from my house to her it's not that big. I drive like a crazy. I'm finally at her house and I run and I almost crash the door. I see Ariana downstairs. I ask where it's Julia and she said it's upstairs with Grayson.
Ethan:
"Grayson, stop it, now!"
I see Julia run to Ariana, she have a lip cut.
Ethan:
"You are ok?"
Julia:
"Go to your brother and calm him, NOW!"
I go upstairs and I see Grayson laying on the floor and a knife it's next to him. I don't want to go closer beacuse I know he's crazy and we can start a fight.
Ethan:
"You are fucking crazy! You just break in girl's house and you wanted to fuck Julia, my bad, you want to test her."
Grayson:
"Come on, Ethan! I made this just for fun!"
Ethan:
"Just for fun? You hear yourself? You almost raped her!"

*1 hour later*
*Julia's POV*
I'm with Ariana in the living room. I look at her and she's so scared. I wait Ethan beacuse he takes Grayson at their home. I feel a pain on my lip. I ask Ariana if I have something at my lip. She says I have a lip cut.
I hear Ethan's car. I go to the door and I see Ethan with a mini baggage.

Me:
"What are you doing with this baggage?" *I ask him with a strange look*
Ethan:
"I will stay with you and Ariana until your dad it's coming home."
Me:
"Wait what? And Grayson, he has some mental issues, you don't leave him alone, right?"
Ethan:
"It's not alone, he is with my parents."
Me:
"And why do you want to stay with us?"
Ariana:
"Cmon Julia, Ethan want to be a nice guy with you and you ask him a bunch of questions! Julia, don't be an ass!"
Me:
"Ok, and don't call me "ass" ever. Ethan, feel like home."

I go at Ariana and I turn the TV. I open Netflix and I search a movie that we can watch.

Me:
"Someone want to watch a movie from Netflix with me?"
Ethan and Ariana:
"I want!"
Me:
"So I need to make popcorn!"

*After 30 minutes*
We sit on the couch and I'm in the middle of Ethan and Ariana. I have a blanket on me and I watch the movie very carefully.

Ariana:
"I'm going in my room, I want to sleep."

I feel a hand on my sholder. It was Ariana.

Ariana:
"I will leave you alone with Ethan, but I swear if I hear fuck noises, I will need to interrupt you." *she start to laugh*
Me:
"Ariana, what the fuck?!?" *my face start to be red"
Ariana:
"Goodnight!"

I look at Ethan and his face is red too. I don't say anything beacuse I'm too embarrassed.

Ethan:
"It's ok. Don't be mad at her, she just tell us her oppinion. *a small smile appear on his face*
Me:
"I'm sorry, she's a little..."
Ethan:
"I said it's ok."
Me:
"I'm going to search some blankets for you, I will be there in 5 minutes."

I go upstairs and I feel that he's stares at me, but I just ignore him. I search for some pillows and blankets and I found only 2 pillows and one blanket.

Me:
"I don't find so much that I want to give it to you, I find just 2 pillo..."
Ethan:
"I will be ok, trust me, I can sleep without this."
Me:
"Ok, if you are hungry or if you want juice the fridge is free for you."
Ethan:
"And if I want you, what can I do?"
Me:
"Goodnight Ethan!"