Chapter 9

It's been 2 weeks since I talk with Ethan last time. I feel so sad and hurt in the same time. I miss him, I miss him a lot. I miss his hugs and his kisses.

It's weekend and my parents are home. I didn't talk with Ariana so much because I didn't want to. Everyday I see a lot of messages from Ethan, but I ignore them even that I want to talk with him.

The good thing is that I have a new friend, her name it's Madeline and she's the best person in the world. I look at my phone and I saw that Madeline is calling me.

Madeline:
"Hi, Jul. What's up?"
Me:
"I'm good, just laying in bed. You?"
Madeline:
"I'm just hungry. Want to go to Pop's?"
Me:
"Umm...ju..."
Madeline:
"Yes, you're going. I'm gonna take you in 30 minutes. Bye."
Me:
"See you."

I didn't leave the house since what happened with Ethan, just going to school. I didn't want to wear something cool or nice, because I don't feel like I can wear jeans and stuff like this. I just wear some sweatpants, with a black shirt and my Nike shose.

Me:
"Mom, I'm going with Madeline at the Pop's. I'm not gonna be late."
Mom:
"Ok, dear. Bye."
Me:
"Bye."

*at the Pop's*

Madeline:
"So, what do you want to eat?"
Me:
"Umm, I'm not hungry. I will just drink a milkshake."
Madeline:
"How much did you eat in these days, after what happened with Ethan?"

I tell her everything and every single thing about me and Ethan. I told her about Ariana, about what happened with me and Grayson.

Me:
"Not so much...I can't eat, Madeline. And it's not Ethan's fault, trust me."
Madeline:
"Ok, if you say."
Me:
"I'm gonna go to get some straws, ok?"
Madeline:
"Ok."

I go to the straws table and I can hear a familiar voice calling me.

Ethan:
"Julia..."
Me:
"E...Ethan, w...what's up?" *I start to smile because I miss him*
Ethan:
"Nothing much. Julia...I miss you."
Me:
"Ethan, I miss you too. But after what happend..."
Ethan:
"Julia, I want to be with you again, I can't stay without you one more fucking second."
Me:
"Ethan, I...."

He cut me off by kissing me and I didn't stop him because I miss him. I know that I was a little bit extra and I overreacted, and I have to apologize to him.

Me:
"Ethan, I'm sorry. I overreacted and I make a such a drama from this. I'm so sorry."
Ethan:
"It's ok, Julia. I will forget what happened." *he give me a hug*

I miss his hugs, I was a such an idiot that I reacted like that. I know that Ethan it's not ok with his brother and I let him alone.

Me:
"So...wanna eat something?"
Ethan:
"I think so."
Me:
"Oh, I need to introduce you to Madeline. Be careful, she's a little bit overprotective and...you know...after what happened she's a lil bit angry. Just be careful." *I strat to laugh*
Ethan:
"Oh, ok. I can deal with it." *he laugh too*

I wanted to hold his hand, but I don't wanted to be like I need him so much and I need to touch him.

Even that I want.

Me:
"Soo...Madeline. This is Ethan and we're ok now."
Madeline:
"I know who it is, and Ethan...if you ever do this to her, you're screwed up, understand?"
Me:
"Told you." *I put a little smile on my face*
Ethan:
"Hi Madeline. And yes, I will not doing that again, I swear."
Madeline:
"Ok, now you can sit."