Chapter 3

It's Tuesday morning. I wake up at 7:15am and I go to Ariana's bedroom, she wasn't there and this scare me a littler bit. Nobody was home. I go to the kitchen and I try to find my dad, nothing. I call my mom and she doesn't answer. I think they are at the supermarket to buy some things for breakfast. I go to the bathroom to get ready for my second day at this school. When I go downstairs I received a message from Ariana that say she's already at the school and our parents are driving home. This calm me immediately. I decided to wear a black hoddie and some skinny jeans and my favorite boots. When I open the door I see Ethan waiting for me in my garden.
Me: "You follow me until home, to know the address?" *I start to laugh*
Ethan: "No, I'm not a stalker. I just ask Ariana."
Me: "Ariana can't shut her mouth up, so what are you doing here?"
Ethan: "I want to go together at school. I don't want that someone hurt you."
Me: ''Ethan,cmon, I just forget about that."
Ethan: "Ok, I'm sorry. Look, I buy for you a Starbucks coffee. Coffee with milk, right?"
Me: "Thank you so much and how much did Ariana tell you?"
Ethan: "Doesn't matter what I talk with her, ok?" *he put a little smile on the face*
Me: "Ok." *I put a smile too on my face*
  I love being Ethan's friend. I love the way he smile and the way he laugh. He buy me my favorite coffee and he want to go with me at school. I love he's different and I'm lucky I hit him with the door. I start to laugh uncontrollably.
Ethan: "What happened? My shirt it's dirty with coffee? I'm a mess when I drink coffee."
Me: "Your shirt it's not dirty and I start to laugh beacuse I was thinking that I'm lucky I hit with a door a guy like you."
Ethan: "Well, I'm lucky too beacuse I was hitting with a door by a beautiful girl." *he put a cute smile on his face"
Me: "Stop, I'm not beautiful!" *I start to blush*
Ethan: "Trust me, you're the most beautiful girl I ever know." *he blush too*

*20 minutes later*
  We enter in the school and some people look at us very strangely. He going with me at my locker and he said:
Ethan: "If my brother do something bad with you again, just call me immediately, ok?*
Me: ''Ok..."
Ethan: "We will see at the biology class." *he kissed me on the forehead*
Me: "Bye."
  In the inside I scream and I jump, but in the outside I just start blushing. I see Ariana come to me:
Ariana: "OMG! Ethan just kiss you on the forehead?!? Girl, I see your future with him, I'm gonna start to cry!"
Me: "It's not a big deal and please don't cry."
Ariana: "It's not a big deal?!?! Honey, you are crazy!"
Me: "Just don't said "honey" again."
Ariana: "Ok."
  I hear the bells and I go with Ariana at the math class. When the period starts, the only thing I was thinking about was how cute it's Ethan. I mean, he kissed me on the forehead, it's a good start. I just looked at the window and thinking about Ethan. Ariana see me and she punched me on the arm.
Ariana: "Girl, stop thinking about Ethan. We are in the math class, we need maximum attention." *she wissper*
  I give her a smile and I don't say anything.

*3 hours later (on the biology class)*
  I go at the biology class more earlier because I want to find a seat next to Ethan. I see Ethan sitting in his seat.
Me: "I can stay with you?"
Ethan: "Of course you can. This seat it's yours." *he smiled*
Me: "Oh, ok. Thanks."
Ethan: "Grayson did something?"
Me: "No, he was an angel, until now."
Ethan: "You need to stay with Ariana, you need to give her protection."
Me: "What are you talking about? You are ok?"
Ethan: "I hear Grayson that he want to test her, you know what I mean by testing her."
Me: "You are serious? Oh my gosh! I was right, Grayson it's a pedophile. Ariana have 16 years old, she's like a child."
Ethan: "I know. Look, I will stay more with you and Ariana. I want to protect you, ok?"
  I cannot answer because the period starts. Why Grayson want to do that? He want revenge or this something beacuse I'm Ethan's friend, is he jealous?

*After 4 hours*
  I leave the class so fast because I need to find Ariana. She's on her locker:
Me: "Ariana, promised me that you never talk with Grayson, ok?"
Ariana: "I promise you, but what happend, why are you scared ?"
Me: "I'm not scared, just don't talk with him."
  I see Ethan coming to us.
Ethan: ''Do you want to take you and Ariana with my car until your house?"
Me: "Yeah, why not?"
  I go on the front seat and Ariana on the back seat.
Ariana: "I want to leave you alone. You are such a wonderful couple."
Ethan and me: "We're not a couple."
Ariana: "Ok, if you say."
Me: "Thanks for the ride, I appreciate that, I appreciate the coffee too." *I look at Ariana and I start to laugh*
Ethan: "No problem, it's my pleasure." *he smiled*

*15 minutes later*
  I leave the car and I tell Ariana to go in the house because I want to talk with Ethan. Ethan look at me and he come closer.
Ethan: "You know what? I'm very lucky I was hiting with a door by you."
Me: *I start to laugh*
Ethan: "I really like you, Julia. *he grabbed my hands* I know, we meet one day ago, but I have enough feelings for you but I don't want to kiss you now, beacuse if I kiss you now, I'm a jerk."
Me: "You're right, if my dad know this, we both will be screwed up."
Ethan: "Yeah, so goodbye and I love you, like a friend, ok?"
Me: "I love you too, like a friend. Bye"
  My heart start to beat so fast. I'm kinda in love with Ethan.