Chapter 7

I wake up confused and I look around. I'm in my bed with Ethan. I was scared for a couple of seconds so I go to the bathroom.

What the heck happened?

I look at myself and I see a lot of marks on my face, neck and hands. I look again because I was thinking that I dreaming or this something. Nothing...

I look at Ethan and I think that he can't do this to me. But I'm angry beacuse I don't know what happened with me. I go to Ariana's bedroom and I ask her if she knows what happened.

Me:
"Ariana, why I have all these marks on me?"
Ariana:
"Julia, I can't tell you... Ethan need to..."
Me:
"Tell me now!" *I cut her off*
Ariana:
"I...I can't."
Me:
"What the fuck he do to me?"
Ariana:
"Ethan didn't do anything to you. He save you, Julia."
Me:
"Save me from what?"
Ariana:
"From...from being raped by Grayson, Axel, Chris and the boys..."

I strat to cry uncontrollably.

Me:
"What?!?!"
Ariana:
"I don't know if he come at the time..."

I get up of the bed and I go to the bathroom. I start to control myself, it was ok, they just make the marks. I hear someone knocking on the door and I go downstairs to see who is. I open the door and...

Me:
"You will better go away until I don't kill you!"

It's Grayson.

Grayson:
"Calm down babygirl, I just come to.."
Me:
"Don't call me like that!!"
Grayson:
"Dear, I can call you how I want, so shut the fuck up."

In that moment I was so angry that I hit Grayson with my hands and I scream at him.

Ethan:
"Julia, what the..."
Me:
"Let me to kill this monster! I want that he can feel the same pain like mine, but worst."
Ethan:
"It's not worth it, leave him to go, you need to sleep."
Me:
"I need to kill this boy."
Grayson:
"Listen to your boyfriend, babygirl."
Ethan:
"Ok, it's enough Grayson. Get the hell out of this house,now!"
Grayson:
"Love you E." *he smiled*

I see Ethan red because he is so angry. I look at my hands and they are full of marks.

Me:
"I can't deal with it anymore!" *I strat to cry*
Grayson:
"That's exactly what I say when I fuck you."
Me:
"W...what?"
Ethan:
"Don't listen him, he didn't do that."
Me:
"Get out, now!"

I close the door and I fall down crying like a crazy. I feel so hurt and angry.

Ethan:
"Calm down, Julia. He didn't do that."
Me:
"I know that he didn't that, but I can't anymore. I feel like he's follow me all the time."
Ethan:
"And that's why I'm here. I'm here to protect you, I will do whatever I can to protect you."
Me:
"How can you say that? We know for 3 days now and you want to protect me? Why you are so kind?"
Ethan:
"I'm not kind, I just want to protect you, because you forget? You said that you love me."
Me:
"I said that I love you?" *I look confused at him*
Ethan:
"Yeah, when I took you from the market. And I said that I love you too." *he smiled*

I look at him and then at his lips. They look so soft and I just wanted to kiss him, but he did it. He put his lips against mines. I feel like he can be my love of my life. I interrupt the kiss because I needed to breath. These seconds that we kissed was incredible.

After he finish the kiss, he give me hug. I put my arms around his body and I can feel his muscles.

Damn, they are so big.

Ethan:
"Go in your room, you need to sleep."
Me:
"Sleep with me, please."
Ethan:
"I can't Julia, I'm gonna sleep on the couch."
Me:
"Yes, you can. Please?"
Ethan:
"Ok, but just this night."

I get up and I go in my bedroom. I look on the mirror and I strat staring at the marks. They are dark purple and dark brown. They look horrible. I have some cuts on my face and on my legs. A tear fall down.

Ethan:
"Hey, can you please tell me where are...what happend?"
Me:
"N...nothing." *I wipe a tear off*
Ethan:
"Don't lie to me, Julia."
Me:
"Ju...just look at me. I'm horrible."
Ethan:
"You are not horrible, you are the cutest girl that I ever seen in my life."
Me:
"I can't go to school like that, Ethan. Just look at me."
Ethan:
"I'm looking at you, and you are beautiful. And if someone says something about you, I'm gonna beat his ass, understand?"
Me:
*I start to laugh*
Ethan:
"Let's sleep, you will be tired tomorrow."
Me:
"Okay."

  Ethan go in the kitchen to drink something and I go in the dressing room to find something that I can sleep with. I don't wanted to sleep with my boring pajamas so I decided to wear some shorts and a T-shirt.

  When I come back in my room, Ethan was in my bed playing something on his phone. When he sees me he started to stare at me.

Me:
"What?"
Ethan:
"N...nothing."
Me:
"Don't lie to me, Ethan." *I smiled*
Ethan:
"You leave me without words."
Me:
"Why?" *I laugh*
Ethan:
"Your body."
Me:
"Ethan! Don't be like that! You can't be like that." *I laugh harder*
Ethan:
"Yet." *he smirk*

  I give him a weird look and he puts his phone away. He opens his arms and he look at me.

Ethan:
"Come here."

  I go in his arms and he start to hug me. This feel it's amazing, it's amazing to be safe and to be in person's that you love arms.

I put my head on his shoulder and he put his head on my head.

Ethan:
  "I swear that I'm the luckiest boy in the world."
Me:
  "Why?"
Ethan:
  "Because I have you." *he smiled*
Me:
  "Stop, you don't need to be like that. *I smiled too*

  I look directly in his eyes and he give me a short kiss. In that moment Ariana come in my room.

Ariana:
  "Oh,s...sorry. I didn't wanted to..."
Me:
  "It's ok Ari."
Ariana:
  "I just wanted to tell you that we don't have enough food for tomorrow and if you want to go to buy something."
Me:
  "No problem, I will go with Ethan. Now go to slepp, goodnight."
Ariana:
  "Goodnight."
Ethab:
  "G'night."

  We are alone now so we continue what Aria interrupts.

  I broke the kiss because I was too tired.

Me:
  "I'm tired Ethan, sorry."
Ethan:
  "Don't apologize, I know that you're tired."
Me:
  "Thanks."
Ethan:
  "For?" *he gave me a weird look*
Me:
  "For making me feel safe, for holding me in your arms, for everything."
Ethan:
  *he kiss me on the forehead* "Always."

  He start to hug me and I fall asleep. I can't describe the feeling that Ethan gives me, but the only thing I can say it's that I love this felling.