Chapter 2

*Julia's POV*
I'm in the bathroom and I can't stop crying. I'm shocked by what he do to me. It's my first day here and all of my classmates think I'm a bitch. I hear the door opening and I wiped off the mascara that was all over my face. Ariana: ''Julia, what happened? Oh my gosh, you are ok?''
Me: ''I'm not ok, one of my classmates grabbed my butt and make some dirty things. I don't go again there. He's a pedophile. He said I'm a bitch and he insult me.''
Ariana: ''I'm gonna kill him, he's so rude. By the way, a very cute guy waiting for you, he's at your locker.''
Me: ''I don't want to talk with boys, they are so rude.''
Ariana: ''Julia, trust me, I hear that he it's not rude and stuff like this. Just go and talk with him, ok?"
Me: "Ok..."
Ariana leave the bathroom and leave me alone. I just look at me in the mirror, I can't believe what's happened. I leave the bathroom so scared beacuse I know that someone tell my I'm a slut or this something. I go to my locker and I saw the guy which I hit with the door. He looks so innocent. I unlock my locker and I don't say anything. It was an awkward silence.
Ethan: "Hi, you are ok? I want to apologize for what my brother do to you. He has a little mental issues.''
Me: "I'm ok, I guess. It's ok, just tell him to never touch me again.''
Ethan: ''I'm not gonna let him to touch you again. If you want to talk with me, I'm free. Just don't believe I'm like him. We are different."
Me: "Just let me some time to think about it. I'm still shocked by what your brother do to me."
Ethan: "By the way, I'm Ethan, nice to meet you!"
Me: "I'm Julia, nice to meet you too!"
I hear the bell and I look at Ethan and he look at me too. I feel like he's so different and I really want to be friends. I go to my class for my second class time.
*About 6 hours after*
Finally, this day is over. I go to my locker with Ariana, beacuse I want to take my books.
Ariana: "And, what do you talk with him?"
Me: "His name is Ethan and nothing interesting. He just apologized for what his brother do."
Ariana: "This is all? Seriously?''
Me: ''Yes, Ariana, this is all!"
When I unlock my locker I see Grayson, which come closer to me. I was scared beacuse Ethan said Grayson has some mental issues.
Grayson: "Hi, honey! You want to come with me to my house?"
*he smirks*
Me: "Leave me alone! You are crazy, just don't touch me again and talk with me again."
Ariana: "LEAVE HER ALONE! SHE DON'T NEED GUYS WITH MENTAL ISSUES!!"
Grayson: "You don't tell me what I have to do."
He pushed me into the locker. In that moment I was thinking that my social life it's over and not only my social life, even my entire life. I try to escape from his arms, again, but I strat screaming in the same time and I tell him to leave me alone.
Ethan: "DUDE! What the fuck!? Leave her!''
Grayson: ''Bro, leave me to test her if she's a real bitch."
In that moment my heart start to beat so fast. I see Ethan's face, he was so angry. Unfortunately, Grayson let me out. I go in Ariana's arms beacuse I feel safe in her arms. I hear Ethan screaming at Grayson and I feel bad, beacuse I make 2 brothers to hate each other and I start to cry, beacuse I'm a very anxious person.

*Ethan's POV*
I was at my locker when I hear Julia screaming. I go to see what happened and I see Grayson pulled her in her locker and her friend screaming at Grayson. I was shock at the moment. I go to Grayson and I tell him to leave her alone. He said he wants to test her is she's a real bitch, when I hear that the only thing I wanted it was to punch my brother in the face, but I couldn't. I look at Julia, she was so scared. I go to her and I give her a hug.

*Julia's POV*
I feel Ethan, he's so close to me. He give me a hug, his hug was the best hug I ever had. I feel more save in his arms. He holding me hard and I don't want to let me.
Ethan: "It's gonna be ok." *he whispered*
Me: "Please, don't let your brother to make this again." *I said that with a bunch of tears on my face*
He let me out and he looks at me, like he saying "stay save". He grab Grayson's shoulder and leave the school. I immediately look at Ariana, she look at me too, her face tell me that she's scared .
Me: "Why are you scared? Ethan told me it's gonna be ok."
Ariana: ''I'm scared because I don't want to happend again this shit."
Me: "I trust Ethan. Ariana, this shit it's not gonna happened again. Let's go home, maybe our parents are worried."

*After 1 hour*
I'm in my room and I'm thinking about what happened. I keep thinking about Ethan's hug. I hear the door opening:
Stepmother: "Julia, you are ok?"
Me: "Yeah, I just thinking about today. The New Jersey teenagers are so different."
Stepmother: "In a god way or bad way?"
Me: "Both."
I told Ariana to not say anything about today because if my dad know, I'm screwed up. In that moment Ariana come in my room.
Ariana: ''Mom, can you leave me alone with my sister, please? I want to talk with her."
Mom: "Finally, I wanted to say this for 4 months ago. I will leave you, but in 30 minutes you and Julia need to be downstairs for the dinner."
Me: "Ok."
Ariana start to look at me. I ask her what happened and she said she's scared because of Grayson. I told her it's gonna be ok, beacuse I trust Ethan and he promised me that shit it's never gonna happen again. I calm her down and I go with her to eat the dinner.

*4 hours later*
It's 2am and I can't sleep. I discover I have a huge mark on my back from when Grayson pulled me in the locker. I have to hide this mark beacuse if my mom finds this, well, it's gonna be bad. I just ask myself why Ethan is so different than Grayson, he is innocent, he wants to protect but in the same time he wants to attack. It's a strange feeling, and yesterday was my first day in this school...