Chapter 12

Ethan:
  "Open the door :)))"

  I look confused at the door and I get up from the couch. I put my jeans jacket on and I put some shoes on. I go at the door but I didn't open it. I didn't saw Ethan, so I open it.

Ethan:
  "Surprise!"

  I see Ethan with a huge bouquet of roses and a teddy bear. I didn't say something for some seconds. I was too surprised and shocked.

Me:
  "Ethan! Oh my gosh, for what?"
Ethan:
  "For giving me the best days in my life and for making me fell loved." *he smiled*
Me:
  "W-what? Thank you so much." *I smiled too*

  He gave me the bouquet and the teddy and he hugged me. I swear that he's the best thing that happened in my life. I don't care about his rude twin or about someone else. I care only about him.

Me:
  "I love you so much, E."
Ethan:
  "I love you too, Jul."

  He kissed me and I can feel his smile in the kiss. I heard my parents coming downstairs and I needed to present him to mom and dad.

Me:
  "So, mom, dad, he is Ethan. My boyfriend."
Ethan:
  "'Nice to meet you, Mr. and Mrs. Hunter."
Dad:
  "Nice to meet you too, Ethan."
Mom:
  "I know that my husband said that he wanted to know you very soon, but I didn't expected to be this soon." *she laugh*
Ethan:
  "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you."

  I grabbed his hand and I go with him to my bedroom. I put the roses in the water and I put the teddy bear on my bed.

Me:
  "I really love this bear." *I smiled*
Ethan:
  "What name you should put?"
Me:
  "I was thinking to name him Grant, but it's a strong name for a teddy, so I will name him Rocky."
Ethan:
  "Wait, Grant it's a strong name like how strong I am when I fuck you?" *he smirks*
Me:
  "Ethan, stop. You make me-"
Ethan:
  "To want to fuck you? Yeah, I want the same."

  He start to kiss my neck and to leave hickeys. I leave him hickeys too. He grabbed me and he push me into the wall.

Me:
  "In-in the bathroom."

  He listen me and we go in the bathroom. I can feel his hand in my pants.

Me:
  "E-Ethan"
Ethan:
  "I don't care about what the doctor said. I will be gentle, I promise." *he smirks*

  I took off my shirt and his. I leave him hickeys on the abdomen. He took a condom from his pants and he put it on.

  Why he had a condom in his pocket?

Ethan:
  "Be quite."

  I feel him in me and I wanted to moan but I didn't because my parents can hear us. I was trying to not make I sound, but I moan without knowing.

Ethan:
  "Babygirl, you want your parents to caught us?"
Me:
  "N-no."

His movements become more slower and I can feel my high coming. I start to bite my lip because I don't want to make a sound.