BONK!

The grip of John loosens and he falls to the ground. I quickly mumble a sorry to Goofy, who doesn't say anything. Jade grabs my hand and pulls me away from the scene.

I take one last glance at the scene, seeing Goofy holding John and calling someone, my guess is security.

"Alex, at our right, more of them" I look to our right and see the other 3 dudes approach us.

God fréaking dámmit.

We run towards the Ferris wheel as fast as we can. Those bodybuilders aren't really fast runners, so that's good.

We spot Mason as he hits Caleb in his face. Again. And again. And again. Until he falls down. Right next to an unconscious Mark. Wow. I'm impressed.

"Mason, run!" I shout at him and he quickly looks around him.

He smiles when he sees us.

"To the hotel" Jade says

Mason yells some very pretty words when he spots the rest of the dudes. Yeah, I settled on calling them the 'dudes', because I'm just so original *eye roll at myself*.

"Where are all the students and teachers?" I ask and look around

"Somewhere In the park I guess" Mason mumbles

"I'm so sorry guys"

Why do I attract problems? What did I do to deserve this? Was it so wrong to not sleep with Caleb, even though I said I loved him. Why is he doing this? Should I just give myself to him? At least he would leave my friends and family alone. Maybe that's the best idea. Then all of this drama will be over.

I was so lost in thought, that I didn't even notice we entered our room already.

"Thanks guys, I would probably be far away from here if it wasn't for you" I smile at them

Mason grabs an ice pack from the small fridge in the room, wraps it in a small towel and hands it to me. I put it on my head and mumble a thanks to him.

"That's why we're here, to save you from the bad guys" Mason winks

"That and a lot of other things" Jade smiles

"You should get some rest" Mason smiles

"Where is she? Is everything okay? What the hell happened? How is she? Someone open the dámn door!" I hear from outside our door

Mason opens the door and Jake, Connor and Tyler storm in.

Here we go again with an explanation. Sigh.

"Before you guys can say anything else. I'm fine, Mason and Jade are fine as well. It was only Caleb who tried shít on me again, nothing big"

"Guys, shoo, get out of here. She needs her rest" Jade points to the door and they leave pouting again.

"Mason, you too" she pushes him out of the room, closes the door and locks it.

"Now, you are going to sleep and I'm staying here with you" she smiles and I nod.

She cleans the bed and her motherly side comes out. It's really cute to see.

"Yes mom" I smile before getting underneath the blanket.

I'm not even sleepy.

I close my eyes and try to sleep, but it's not working.

This trip had to be one of the best things in my life and now it turned out like this. I did not only ruin my own trip, I ruined my friends and strangers trips too. I'm such a b*tch.