Chapter sixty four: Neptuna

Start from the beginning

"What?" I yelled. "He didn't do anything!" I looked around the room, the gods wouldn't meet my gaze, the campers at Camp Ops seemed to agree though they didn't say anything.

Carrie just stared at me with wide eyes, almost scared.

"I apologize for my camper, she is new and she does not understand the traditions of the camp." He said slowly, looking to Hera.

"I accept your apology." She nodded to him and turned back to Percy as I glared at Carrie. "What would you like as your reward?"

"I..." Percy had to think for a moment, and gave me a glance, then said, "I want Courtney to remember me and everything else. I want to give her her memory back."

"Are you sure you want that? She already—" Hera began.

"Yes." Percy nodded.

"Done, then." Hera gave him a look that said, 'What an idiot'.

Percy instantly looked at me, hopeful. I looked away and didn't give him eye contact.

"Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena. Approach." Hera waved Percy back to his spot next to me as Annabeth stood in front of Hera.

"Against my better judgment, you are getting a reward. What do you want?"

"...I want Luke to be safe from harm. I don't want anyone to discriminate him when he returns to Camp Half-Blood."

I blinked in surprise.

Luke?

As in, the blonde dude from when Percy was twelve?

The one who turned into Kronos and tried to take over the world?

"I can't do that, I refuse." Hera gave Annabeth a horrified look.

"What? Why?"

"That is not Luke Castalian, that is Kronos in hiding."

"No he's not, he's Luke!" Annabeth protested.

"What do you have to say on the matter?" Hera looked to Carrie.

"He still runs a risk, though I have already set up a fail-safe in case anything... unexpected happens." He responded.

I raised an eyebrow at Carrie, still unsure of what was being discussed.

"And it shouldn't be a problem anyway, he hasn't had an incident in just over a year now, it seems we scared him into hiding." Carrie continued.

"Are you positive he will stay in hiding, and that your plan will work?" Hera questioned.

"Yes." Carrie nodded, looking the goddess in the eye.

"...Alright... Well, daughter of Athena, I guess your wish is granted." Hera cringed.

"Thank you." Annabeth smiled slightly.

"Sit back down, then. Go."

"Thalia Grace, daughter of Zeus, come over here, child." Artemis smiled, I looked over at Thalia.

The hunter walked over and bowed to the goddess. "Lady Artemis."

"Thalia, you fought well, Carrie's camp is just stronger, you are getting a reward, what shal you get from the gods?"

"I wish to be able to recruit from Camp Ops."

The goddess looked up, her eyes rested on Carrie, I also turned my gaze to him.

He sighed, "You really can't ask for anything else? You have to get my trainees?"

Thalia glared at him, he just raised an eyebrow.