FOD Chapter 176: The End

Start from the beginning

"The military forged some evidence, and Orr was acquitted." Kane laughed bitterly, and couldn't help but sneer, "Your death didn't even cause a splash, now everyone's already forgotten about Nan Qing. Even Nan Qing's personal website was taken down by the government, because he was a 'stain' on Orr's reputation that shouldn't exist."

Nan Qing's expression turned gloomy, he immediately went online to search for information related to him. His worst nightmare was being forgotten, but now, the worst had already happened. He couldn't even find a scrap of information, when he typed "Nan Qing", the results came up blank. He finally found an online discussion about Nan Qing, but the netizens' opinions of him were extremely negative. Jeram and Lady Assai say Orr killed Nan Qing because he rejected his love, but Orr's so powerful, forget about that old D-list celeb, even if the royal princess proposed to him, she wouldn't be worthy of him. That rejected lover excuse is such a blatant lie, it's too ridiculous!

The masses' adoration for Orr had already reached the extent of blindness, they felt that as long as Orr hooked his finger, Nan Qing should've thrown himself at him, what qualifications did he have to reject Orr? And according to Jeram's and Lady Assai's testimonies, he'd rejected Orr many times, he really was the biggest idiot in the galaxy! Surely, Nan Qing was the one who was harassing Orr, and he even tried to slip him a love drug, but he didn't expect his forced matchmaking to fail. When he followed Orr home, Orr broke out of his medicine induced coma and killed Nan Qing. Nan Qing you bitch, slut, you have only yourself to blame!

According to the evidence the military and the police department provided, the populace filled in the blanks in the case in vivid detail, completely demonizing Nan Qing. After reading the netizens' discussions and speculations, Nan Qing started trembling in rage. He wanted to post a message to defend himself, but Kane stopped him.

"Don't ever bring up Nan Qing, the people really hate that name. Right now, you're Nan Li, Nan Qing is already dead."

"...Okay, brother." The living room was silent for a moment, both brothers regretting their past actions. If they hadn't discarded Orr before, would they have to suffer so much now?

The military had 24hr surveillance on Kane, as soon as Nan Qing returned home, they immediately reported it to General Orr, asking him when to make the arrest.

"Tell them not to move yet, I'll tell them when it's time to arrest him." Zhou Yun Sheng waved.

Zhao Xuan relayed his sweetheart's instructions, then asked after hanging up the communicator, "Why not catch him now?"

"I want to pull him up high, then kick him down. That's way more fun." Zhou Yun Sheng grinned wickedly.

Nan Qing debuted again as Nan Li, he thought that even if his old self was dead, he certainly had strong appeal in the entertainment circle. He only needed to mold Nan Li as Nan Qing's successor, and he'd quickly rise in popularity. But reality was brutal, telling him that not only did Nan Qing not have any appeal, he was a minefield no one dared to touch. As long as he brought up Nan Qing, all the agents shook their heads, exposing a disgusted expression. His death sullied General Orr's reputation, even if he didn't want to examine his own private life, he had to go and pour sewage on General Orr's body, really unforgivable.

"If you want to debut successfully you need to change your stage name ASAP. Throw away Nan Li, as soon as you hear Nan you can't help but think of Nan Qing, the fans won't buy it." The gold level agent coldly explained.

"So what do you think is a better name for me?" Nan Qing patiently asked through gritted teeth. After several blows from Orr, the Celayan family was already reduced to a third-rate family, some people even outright attacked them in order to win Orr over. Kane had already used up all his connections to get him in touch with this agent, he didn't have the right to act pompous.