FOD Chapter 10.9

Chapter 10.9

By the time the passion was over, Zhou Yun Sheng's heart had almost collapsed. He was pounded by a man without even seeing their face, and he even enjoyed it, he felt shame just from remembering his moans.

Brainless Sheng was still experiencing the aftertaste of climax, he laid limp in the man's arms, trembling like a dying fish. The man seemed to find that very cute, he chuckled pleasantly and caressed his body, inch by inch, with a large palm. The gentle and meticulous action was like touching a priceless treasure.

Rational Sheng was holding his head, holed up in the dark sea of his subconscious, his nerves twitching in pain. He wanted to take an AK47 and pump Brainless Sheng full of holes. This was the first time he'd ever felt like killing himself. He couldn't imagine what kind of expression his real love would make when he met him. But he knew, with that man's overbearing character, he absolutely wouldn't accept competing in a harem.

Look how big a mess you've made! You've ruined my love! Rational Sheng realized that he shouldn't call his other half Brainless Sheng, he should rename him Crazy Sheng. Because everything Brainless Sheng did was enough to drive him crazy.

Brainless Sheng trembled in fear and quickly clung to the Father's waist. He wanted to look up at the Father's face, but the Father covered his eyes and pressed him into his chest.

The Light God wanted to be affectionate with his Little Believer, he wanted to give him a lingering kiss, but the aftertaste of passion had not yet receded, so his eyes were still pure black, hinting with dark power. He didn't want to scare the Little Believer.

The boy was very well-behaved, he no longer tried to look up, but his hands tentatively reached out to stroke the Father's smooth chest. His flushed red face not only didn't lighten, it became more hot and bright.

"Embarrassed?" The Light God lovingly rubbed his swollen lips.

Rational Sheng was about to mentally collapse so he locked himself in the subconscious and played dead, Brainless Sheng was completely in control of the body. He quickly buried his red face in the Father's chest, his eyelashes tickling the Father's sensitive skin.
The Light God groaned, the hand covering the boy's eyes tightened, and the other hand grabbed his jaw to fiercely kiss him. His love for the Little Believer was so warm, crazy, and addicting, he was reluctant to separate from him for even one minute. The passion had just ended, but his desire for him was deeper than before.

Zhou Yun Sheng opened his mouth, responding with no reservations, after ten minutes, the romantic kiss finally ended. The Light God asked in a husky voice, "Baby, will you come back to the spirit world with me?"

Brainless Sheng had just nodded in promise, when Rational Sheng immediately pushed forward and exhausted his efforts to pry open his body's mouth and say, "No."

His refusal was too blunt, causing the God of Light's eyes to slightly darken.

"You don't want to stay by my side?"

"I want to spread the gospel for you around the continent. Wait until I come back." Zhou Yun Sheng finished this sentence with great difficulty, then sighed in relief. He knew how much Brainless Sheng was yearning for the Temple of God, but he would never let his fogged mind destroy Joshua's future. Going to the Temple of God might seem like a supreme opportunity to others, but it would bring endless trouble for Zhou Yun Sheng.

After going, he would likely never be able to get out and be forever imprisoned in this world. What was the difference between that and being the Lord God's puppet? He never liked letting others control his destiny, and the God of Light was a being that could absolutely do that.