FOD Chap 1.8

Chapter 1 .8

Zhou father’s funeral was very grand, and very hasty, after three days of storage, he was hurriedly buried. The day after the funeral, the lawyer read Zhou father’s will, its contents shocked everyone.

Zhou father left all the property under his name, including 30% of Zhou Group’s shares, to the youngest son, Zhou Wenang. The eldest son and the second son didn’t get anything.

The second son, Zhou Wenjing, was an illegitimate child, and he had never received by Zhou father’s love. It wasn’t strange for him to not inherit anything. However, even the eldest son got nothing, which was very bewildering.

Recalling how Zhou mother had also given her legacy to the youngest son, the world had no choice but to sigh, this Zhou couple was really bias to the extreme. How would Zhou Yun Sheng, who had no family property, live in the future? Did they not consider this problem?

“Mr. Zhou, please sign.”

The lawyer placed a thick stack of documents in front of Zhou Wenang and asked him to sign, the rest of the people could only stare helplessly.

“This is impossible, Zhou Hao can’t have left nothing for Yun Sheng. He told us, he’d give Zhou Clan to Yun Sheng.”

Old Lady Yang shouted, not daring to believe. Old Gentleman Yang also stared at the completely satisfied youngest grandson doubtfully. As in-laws, they were invited to attend the will reading.

Zhou Yun Sheng smiled and patted the back of his grandmother’s aged hand, although their relationship was estranged, the two elderly people hadn’t lost their love for him.

“How is it impossible? He went abroad for six or seven years and never called home. I was the only one who accompanied father, fulfilling my filial duty. I also helped take care of the company. Isn’t it proper for father to leave the inheritance to me?”

Zhou Wenang’s attitude towards the two elderly people was no longer as respectful as before.

“But Xi’s legacy was already given to you, your older brother doesn’t have anything, how can he live in the future … …”

Old Lady Yang still felt it was very unfair.

“Whether he lives or dies, is that any of my concern? It’s getting late, please leave. Oh right, from tomorrow, I’m the newly appointed chairman of Zhou Clan, and I’ve decided to disinvest from Yang Clan. I ask that you make the proper preparations.”

Zhou Wenang smiled insincerely as he drove them out.

“Bastard, what are you saying? Do you know the consequences of disinvesting from Yang Clan? Do you want to force Yang Clan into bankruptcy?”

Old Gentleman Yang asked in a sinking voice, his wrinkled face exposing difficult to conceal rage. He didn’t expect the youngest grandson would turn on them so ruthlessly. Was the previous sensible filial piety fake? What debt did the Yang family owe him, to actually let him plot the death of the Yang family?

Zhou Wenjing, who had been expressionless all along, finally exposed a smile. He knew that the old man’s will didn’t have anything for him, today, he came purely for the sake of watching the drama.