"The test is over?" Zhou Yun Sheng reclined on the doorframe, his arms crossed, his casual attitude was a sharp contrast to Jeram and Lady Assai's shock, and the Marshal and company's excitement.

"We're done. Baby, you didn't even come down to see your husband looking brave and heroic, I'm so let down." Zhao Xuan strode past and wrapped his arms around his shoulders, searching out a kiss.

Zhou Yun Sheng pushed his face away and smiled, "I don't have to come look, I've personally experienced your power many times already. If the test is over let's head up, I want to speak to the Marshal about your case." He pinched his lover's bulging chest muscles, seeing his eyes darken, and his breath quicken, a cunning light slid over his peach eyes.

Zhao Xuan loved his playful refusal look, he couldn't help but pull him in for a fierce kiss.

The Marshal naturally wanted to quickly settle Orr's murder case, but it wasn't good to disturb the two's lovey dovey-ness. Overly-sentimental couples were not few in number, but it really was rare to find one this thoroughly gone. The previously handsome and aggressive looking Orr transformed into an octopus in one second, anxious to superglue himself to Joe's body. Kissing endlessly, pausing for Joe to breathe then kissing him again, like Joe's lips were the most delicious thing in the world, even if he ate them for a lifetime, it wouldn't be enough.

Seeing Orr pick the boy up, looking like he was ready the return to their room and continue the battle, the Marshal felt apprehensive, and courageously shouted, "Mr. Zhou, because Phoebe Celayan was a famous figure in Asaph Galaxy, the outside world is currently harshly slandering Orr's reputation. This matter shouldn't be delayed, it's better to resolve it as soon as possible."

"I think so to. My love, let me down, we have business to attend to first." Zhou Yun Sheng pushed his fingers through his lover's hair.

"As far as I'm concerned, eating you is my business, everything else is fluff." Zhao Xuan put his sweetheart down and muttered into his ear while nibbling it, but he still patiently invited the Marshal and the four Admirals into the study for a long talk. As soon as the group walked away, Jeram and his mother helped each other sit down, their expressions distressed.

They knew the military's plan, without a doubt, in order to pacify Orr, they would erase the murder case, even if Nan Qing's fans protested, it would be useless. Orr was currently the pillar of the Empire, whoever went against him would become the enemy of the Empire. Their previous schemes would all go to waste, and Orr might catch on and destroy them. The two called Kane to tell him the news about Orr's evolution, the other end was silent for a few minutes before saying grimily, "Don't do anything against Orr again, just try to win him over. Viper's gang and the prison officer has already been dealt with, and the military board hasn't started an investigation. As long as we act the same, Orr won't notice anything."

The two repeatedly questioned, and learned that Viper and company were killed before the military board could interrogate them, so they finally calmed down.

Zhou Yun Sheng and the Marshal talked for over an hour, after sending the visitors off, he found Jeram and his mother still sitting in the living room, so he walked over.

"You have five minutes to pack up and leave." He glanced at his watch.

"What?!" Lady Assai shrieked. Who is this man acting as? The owner of Assai estate?

"If I remember correctly, Old Assai specified in his will that you two have to immediately move out of the Assai estate after his death. I'm about to become Orr Assai's legal mate, if you refuse to follow the will, I have the right to expel you."