With the way things were headed, Orr stood a strong chance of becoming the supreme ruler of the Empire. Nan Qing sketched out a brilliant future with Orr in his mind, and his heart couldn't help but race. He was going to start clinging to Orr, instead of keeping him hanging like before.

But first, he must find out the identity of the boy claiming to be Orr's lover. The mocking remark he'd made to the Old Marshal over the com (Where did you find this idiot?), was currently already spreading throughout the Empire, and the label of "Idiot" was being forcibly placed on his big brother's head, he was being ridiculed by people around the world. Because of this sentence, his brother's career suffered an unprecedented blow. To shake off its influence, it'd take at least a few years, and he also needed to work harder than everyone else.

Nan Qing grew more indignant the more he thought about it, he stood up and rushed towards Orr's ward.

Kane stared at his younger brother's impatiently leaving back, his eyes slightly squinted. He would never allow Orr to outshine him again, perhaps that plan they had prepared could now be implemented.

—————

Zhou Yun Sheng was lying on the hospital bed, lifting up Orr's eyelids to check his pupils. He reviewed the video of the fight many times, he noticed details that ordinary people missed, like when Orr grabbed Kane's wrist, his eyes had changed color, from light brown to pure black, a silver light emanating from them. Because he was standing in the shadows at that time, the change could only be seen in the side mirror, so those not looking carefully would find it hard to detect.

Zhou Yun Sheng confirmed it, that man was not Orr Assai, but his lover. So currently, he was holding onto a small flashlight, repeatedly examining Orr's eyes, at this moment, Orr woke up, and asked dully, "Joe, what are you doing?" The teenager had flipped open his eyelids too many times, he was feeling an obvious stab of pain.

"I'm examining you. You've been unconscious for three days and three nights." Zhou Yun Sheng flicked off his flashlight and lazily sat up. The person currently awake was Orr Assai, but strangely enough, he didn't feel disappointed or depressed. Because now he had proof that his lover was already in this body, and could wake up at any moment. He could think of ways to wake him up while waiting, that was much better than the seemingly hopeless situation he was in before.

"I was really unconscious for three days and three nights?" Orr made a fist, his body felt like it was full of violent energy, there was none of the weakness of being unconscious for a long time. He even faintly felt like he could tear a mech to shreds with his bare hands.

"Do you remember what happened before you fell unconscious?" Zhou Yun Sheng flipped open his laptop, and as usual, wrote an observation diary.

"I followed Kane into the information center, we found the Queen, she was furious, but she couldn't drive us out. Kane was about to insert the chip into the main processor ... ..." Here, Orr stopped, and started massaging his furiously aching temple, then hesitatingly said, "I can't remember what happened after that. I fainted?"

"Yes, you fell into a coma, but before that, you stopped Kane and snatched the chip away." Zhou Yun Sheng absentmindedly narrated while typing.

"I stole the chip?" Orr looked shocked.

"Yup, you took the chip and inserted it into the correct computer. Nobody knew, when I cut off the Queen's connection to the outside world and tried to confine her in the terminal system, she broke free at the last second, and transferred to another computer. The magnetic field I'd set trapped her in the information center, but to find the right computer among hundreds of thousands in thirty minutes, the vanguard army was bound to fail. But congratulations, you completed the mission."