Soon

A/n: Psst..... You wanna see a preview?

----

(Y/n)'s p.o.v.

Not paying attention I am launched off of the now unconscious James by a flock of ice nevermores, his warped metal arm flying out of my hand. I embed my sword into the ground to halt my flight as the nevermoresicles continue to fly into me. As the feathery blizzard comes to an end I stand up and see Winter in a battle stance while guarding the general, Qrow helping Ozpin to his feet.

(Y/n): Aahh. The lap dog finally arrives. I'm guessing things with Weiss have been settled?

Winter: Don't you DARE talk about her!

(Y/n): Can I at least talk about Whitley? I'm sure you're happy to be rid of him.

Ozpin: Don't let him get in your head, Winter! He's just trying to make you attack out of blind rage!

(Y/n): You're not wrong.

Winter: Why!? Why would you do this? Siding with the enemy? Killing innocence? And for what? Who do you think you are!?

(Y/n): 'Runnin' 'round leaving scars?'............. Hahahahahahahahahahaha! I'm sorry, I just thought of something funny! And to answer your question.

A dark aura starts to emanate from my form.

(Y/n): I am the embodiment of corruption. The Great Nothing. I am the source of your paranoia, letting you know that there is always something wrong in the world.

My limbs start to stretch out, making me tower over them.

(Y/n): I am the alpha, omega, and everything in between. Compared to me, you are nothing but insects  scurrying around in your little ant farm on the grand universe that is my desk.

Suddenly my disguise evaporates from my being, releasing my true form. Besides the general, who is still unconscious, the look of fear is evident on their faces. I can even feel Oscar's fear, although trapped in his body, emanating from him.

You: I aM a LiTeRaL gOdFaThEr!!!

----

A/n: Coming soon to a device near you