Bonus chapter: Elly vs (y/n)

(Reminder, this a 'what if' fight back in chapter 14)

----

Glynda: Elizabeth Beli.

Elly's white fox ears perk up at the mention of her name.

Glynda: Please make your way to the stadium.

Elly: Bitchin'.

She stands up and walks down to the stadium, waiting for (y/n) to arrive. After a minute of waiting, (y/n) makes it to the stadium.

(Y/n): What's up, Elly?

Elly: Hey (y/n). Looks like we-

(Y/n): Do you know when my opponent is showing up? I want to get some lunch after class.

Elly:... You just signed your own death warrant.

She pulls out her sword 'Purity' and waits for Glynda to say those magic words.

Glynda: Combatants, whenever you are ready-

After the last word, Elly rushes at (y/n) with her sword ready to strike. He pulls is sword off his back and blocks her strike, getting pushed back a few feet. Pulling her sword back, Elly swings a fist at (y/n)'s head only for it to be blocked by his raised arm. She places her foot on his chest and pushes up in a back flip, connecting her other foot to his chin. As he staggers, Elly lands back down transforming her sword into a bow and takes aim. At the last second, (y/n) pulls his pistol out and shoots down the oncoming ice arrow. Elly fires a few more shots before shooting a tri-shot and charging at him again. He shoots at one arrow, dodges the second, but gets hit by the third one. He raises his sword and locks blades with Elly, pointing his pistol at her mid section and fires a few rounds. Elly kicks him back and swings her sword around to his head. He dodges and round house kicks her in the side, sending her across the stadium.

Elly: Ow, bitch fuck!

Getting back up she fires an ice arrow at his knee, trapping him in place.

(Y/n): What the-No! No you did not!

Elly: I used to be an adventurer like you.

(Y/n):... Don't do it Elizabeth, my wrath will be unrelenting.

Elly: But then-

(Y/n): Don't!

Elly: I took an arrow-

(Y/n): That meme has been over used for far too long!

Elly: In the knee~

(Y/n):......... Yep.

He shoots at his frozen knee, shattering the ice, and charges at Elly. She fires tri-shot after tri-shot, but (y/n) blocks and shoots every shot out of his way. She swings her sword at him only for (y/n) to duck and slashes her across the stomach as he passes by. Turning around he shoots at her legs, making her fall to the ground. He runs at Elly, jumps, and brings his elbow to her head. She rolls out of the way at the last second as (y/n) crashes his elbow in to the ground.

(Y/n): Fuckin' ow!

Elly tries to bring her sword down on (y/n) only for him to bring his sword up to block the attack. He brings his foot up and kicks Elly back several feet. Getting back up he removes the ammo currently in the pistol and replaces it with another clip, this one glowing red. Elly fires another ice arrow at him, but (y/n) shot the arrow out of the air. Instead of shattering, the ice shard instantly turns into a puddle on the floor.

Elly: Well shit.

(Y/n) just smirks and charges at Elly. Before she could fire another shot, (y/n) fires two shots at Purity's hilt. Basically, this turns Elly's weapon into a glorified water gun.

Elly: Well shit!

Transforming her bow back into a sword, Elly blocks every flaming bullet from (y/n). They lock swords once again, trying to gain leverage over the other. However, she pushes back and slashes (y/n) gun out of his hand before block a swing. He swats Elly's sword out of the way and grabs her by the throat, lifting her in the air.

Elly: "grunt" This is gonna hurt, ain't it?

Answering her question with action, he slammed her body down repeatedly before tossing her across the stadium. As she tries to get back up (y/n) jumps in the air and lands directly on Elly's back, crushing her back to the ground and creating a small crater.

Elly: I was right... ooowww.

(Y/n) steps off of Elly and looks up to the monitor to see that he lost a fair amount of aura, but not enough to go yellow. Elly's aura on the other hand, just hit the red.

Brock: Badda bing badda boom!

Natalie: That can't be good for her back.

Elly: I wish I couldn't feel anything because HOLY CRAP everything hurts!

(Y/n): Yeah yeah, come here.

He helps Elly up and leads her to the infirmary.

(Y/n) 'I wonder how she would have faired in a fight where her life truly depends on it?'

----

*All around you see destroyed buildings and scorched earth. Off in the distance you see someone sitting in a chair next to someone tied up on the ground*

A/n: "sigh" Alright, Salem. What have you learned today?

Salem:... That I should appreciate the time and dedication that some mortals put into any art of me, no matter how crude, perverted, or down right disgusting they make them out to be...

A/n: Aaannd?

Salem: And if I do not like the art, I should just deal with it and move on with my life.

A/n: I would have expected 'do not break my host's shit' but that works to.

Salem: Can you get this Gleipnir thing off of me already? It's kind of tight in... certain places.

A/n: Would if I could, but I need to pass out from blood loss first...

*collapse*

Salem: Wha-Hey! Wake up damn it! "sigh"....... I'm not saying I like this. But I'm not saying I don't like it either.