Closer than Ever Chapter 9

I am now able to walk around the building, I just can't leave. They said i'm their secret weapon. I don't really like the sound of that honestly.

Plus I'm not that into weapons. Nagi said he loves it here. They treat him like royalty because how 'adorable' he is. Ughh and Nile. He's still the same but I think he trust me a little more.

That makes me really happy. Even so, I want to see Natsu, Gray and everyone else. I just feel empty without them. I have to warn everyone what's about to happen before it's too late.

Jackal walked over to me and smirked. "We're about to ruin all those little flies, just wait and see." Flies?.....Fairy Tail?!

"Wait, you're not serious are you?" Damn I wish I can run away but I can't. They've been forcing me this drug where I can't use any magic. 'Yo kid, let's play a game.'

"Not now Satori, I'm talking." It suddenly went quiet. I already know what's coming up.

'HOW DARE YOU PEASANT, YOU ARE LUCKY I EVEN ASKED YOU, YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING BITCH!'

Well that gave me a headache. Jackal looked at me weirdly. I sighed and walked away. I need to talk to Mard Geer.

I opened the door to his office and glared. "So why are we attacking Fairy Tail? I already know that it's bad enough attacking the old former
Magic County Members."

He looked at me intensely, that made me uncomfortable. I was about to was about to say something else but he held out his finger.

"They are in my way, they are in E.N.D.'s way. They must be punished." Then he held a smirk. "Plus I would love to see your fighting skills, Satori."

'Y/n, I like this guy. Let me out.Satori said excitedly. I groaned in frustration Why did I have to be stuck with Satori?

"I'm not letting him take over me. Plus we're not fighting with you." He only smirked wider which made me pissed off. He thinks it's a joke. If only I can take that book from him.

I stormed out of the room only to meet Kyouka holding Erza. I growled at her, she met my gaze in confusion. "Why are you holding her?" She was still confuse. "You mean this fairy?" Then she smirked

"C'mon, I'm having some fun!" She held Erza by her head, luckily Erza was knocked out already. I pulled out my knife and quickly cut off her arm making her confuse once more.

Erza started to fall but I quickly caught her. "Don't you dare touch her, DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY FAMILY!" I ran away with Erza in my arms. I can feel Satori trying to take over, it's hard to keep him steady.

I placed her on my bed in my room and stared. Why is she here? What did she do? Nagi walked in and screamed. "Why is Erza here?!" I giggled at his expression.

He looked like an idiot. " I don't
Know myself but we need a plan to get out of here with her." Nile then walked in and screamed.

"Why is Titania here?!" Ah, this will never get old. "This is weird! I just saw Mirajane!" I stopped laughing and I held a serious face. Then I felt angry.

"What?" I said in a dark tone. "No! Not my girlfriend!" Nagi screamed again. This time it wasn't funny. I will kill every single of them WITHOUT my magic if I need to.

I heard a groan from Erza making me look intensely at her. She opened her eyes and stared at me, I stared back. "Hello Er-." She pointed one of her swords at me but I didn't flinch. I just looked at her while she showed anger and worridness.

"So you teamed up with the enemy?! Y/n why?...." She started to shake. "Erza I..." suddenly my head started to hurt. ' Haha! Looks like your 'family' doesn't trust you. They hate you, we all do.' Satori said amused.

"What the hell!" I yelled making Erza flinch due to my voice. I held my head with one of my hands and glared at the floor. Nagi ran to me and stared at me worridly. "It's happening again?" I nodded.

"It's like he's beating me up." I looked at Erza and she looked worried as well. I smiled warmly at her. "Just trust me Erza." Then I left her but I whispered in Nile's ear. "Watch her closely." He nodded and I patted his shoulder.

I feel like a business man. I laughed at my own thought. I walked around the place, looking for Mira. She could be anywhere in this damn place. How did they capture Erza and Mira so easily.

I bumped in Jackal again and we did small talk. Jackal acts kind of like Nile so despite him being a demon, I can somehow be friends with him. "You better be careful, Kyouka is looking for you." I sighed.

"I'm not surprised.......I'll Just kill her." Damn it, really Satori! I don't think I have much time until Satori will find away to get E.N.D. for himself. "Well I got to go! See ya!" I ran away before Jackal can question.

~Natsu POV~

I can't believe they took Erza and Mira. They will pay. "Come on Happy, we'll definitely find them." Happy held onto me while flying. "Ay sir! Maybe we might even see Y/n on the way!" I didn't answer back.

"Woah happy, look at that giant cube!" I smell Erza and Mira but I also smell something else. A familiar scent.

It's closer than ever too! I wonder who it is?