make up to wake up | yoonjinjoon

Comincia dall'inizio

"well, because you're the youngest out of the three," jin responded, pinching namjoon's cheek with a sweet smile. "and yoon, you can read out questions." jin passed his givenchy-cased iphone to yoongi as he held namjoon's face in one hand, brushing hair from his face. he kept namjoon's hair out of the way with a supreme headband, the youngest looking slightly terrified.

seokjin quickly found the right concealer for namjoon's tan complexion. "sadly, i could not find the right colour in my favourite mark for joon's skin, so i'm settling for urban decay," he explained, putting a fair amount on the brush as yoongi scrolled down the questions. "ugh, i kinda love namjoonie's bare face, but this'll look hella good honey."

namjoon grimaced jokingly, laughing as seokjin pecked his nose. yoongi cleared his throat to read out a question. "alright, geniuskingjin asked 'what are the best things about being in a relationship slash living with each other?'," his voice was sleepy-esque, the way seokjin liked it. the eldest hummed quietly, looking at yoongi with a smile as he brushed the cream around namjoon's face. "personally, i love jin's cooking– okay, lies. he cooks great. but what i love most is when namjoon and i are beat from working in the studio for hours, and jin-hyung just comes home from work with the biggest smile and a bag of takeaway, and we eat and watch tv until we go to bed."

"aw, who knew yoonie-hyung was so soft?" namjoon laughed, wincing as yoongi hit his exposed leg, that was up on the sofa as he was sitting to face jin. "ow! okay, i take it back. anyway, my favourite thing about living with these two dorks is when we all take a day off and just chill, either in the pool or inside, cuddling up and singing and being dorks. that's... that's great."

seokjin beamed, brushing concealer over the slight acne on namjoon's chin. "love you too, joon. my favourite thing about this... just how being in love with these two is like being in love with my best friends."

yoongi and namjoon's smiles grew even wider. seokjin laughed airily and picked up some foundation, showing it to the camera. "this is chanel, which is damn pricey, but totally worth it. it lasts, like, forever."

yoongi leaned on seokjin as he read out another question, chuckling at the confused expression on namjoon's face as their boyfriend began to brush powder over the concealer. "jaejaehyun asked 'what are your favourite songs at the moment + yoongi and joon, what're your favourite makeup looks on jin?'."

"my favourite song right now is definitely the acoustic version of sex, by the 1975," jin said. "ah, close your eyes joon-ah. wow, this is looking good, let me do your makeup more often."

"fat chance of that," namjoon murmured, making jin poke him with an acrylic nail. "ow! this is boyfriend abuse!"

"babuse," yoongi muttered, making them all laugh stupidly. "okay, asides from joon being abused– my favourite song is full house, by mobb, who yg seem to have just forgotten about, like what the fuck?"

"is this allowed?" jin added, making namjoon laugh. "mess up your foundation and i'll kill you," he warned, fanning namjoon's face in an attempt to get the makeup to set.

"okay, okay," namjoon smiled, leaning in to kiss jin unexpectedly, the eldest blushing prettily. "my favorite song... on the way by khalid. i keep playing it when i drive to work and it's so fucking good."

seokjin was picking out eyeshadows for namjoon, looking between an olive green colour, a deep gold and a copper one. yoongi was considering the second question. "uh, i reckon my favourite makeup look on jinnie was that one he did inspired by all time low? with all the reds and blues and silver?"

"ah, the last young renegade one?" jin asked, and yoongi nodded. "i love that look! i'll add a picture if you guys don't know what i mean."

"mine's the g-dragon inspired one you did last week," namjoon said, closing his eyes. jin held a liquid eyeliner pen, and he carefully drew a thin line on namjoon's lids. "with all the glitter. it was all over our pillows for days though."