Chapter 38: Time To Say Goodbye Part 1

(F/N) POV

Five years, it took five years to find the Summer and Spring Maiden leaving only Fall left. Salem and Ozpin have been working to find a way to transfer the power without risking the life of the maidens, if Ozpin was correct and the brother gods were alive we'd need the combined power of the maidens. Right now I'm dealing with a more pressing concern, a crying toddler.

Flashback

Sienna: "If you ever put another baby in me you're dead!"

(F/N): "Love you too."

Doctor: "It's almost over Ms. Khan."

End Flashback

I was laying in bed with the others when she came in crying and ran into the bed, our little girl Alice was easily scared. As cute as it was at first it started getting a bit old. She had her mothers' cat ears and her hair, while she had my eyes. Right now those eyes were full of tears looking at me, while she was on Raven's head which was resting on my chest.

(F/N): "Nightmare?" She nods.

Raven: "Get. Off." Alice falls between me and Sienna.

Alice: "Sorry." Sienna hugs Alice from behind, spooking her.

Raven: "You need to stop being scared of everything."

(F/N): "Lets just get back to sleep."

Thankfully that is the one thing Raven wouldn't ever argue with and she went back to sleep. Unlike me Alice needs sleep, the only problem is those nightmares, by our nature as Grimm we want to destroy, some feel it more then others. From what Salem has hypothesized, the nightmares are caused by her subconsciousness telling her to destroy, which of course scares her and leads us to where we are now.

When it was time for them to wake up, Alice was already awake with me, Raven forgot and started giving a morning kiss with extra tongue. Sienna flicked the side of Raven's head causing her to stop and see the kid looking at her. After we all had gotten out of bed, Alice went to go to her room to change open to let out a small scream. Blake is used to meeting Alice at our door in the morning, Alice though isn't used to meeting her.

Blake: "Good morning!"

Alice: "AH! Oh, Blake, good morning."

Kali: "Go get changed you two, we'll make breakfast shortly."

Blake: "Okay, come on Alice."

At the dinning room table everything seemed alright, Kali and I made breakfast and were serving the plates. Blake usually goes straight into eating, while Alice waits for it to cool a little just in case she burns tongue. Alice was a scaredy-cat, it was pretty bad, even though she is part Grimm she can't even look at one without shaking, as if at any moment my Grimm are going to attack her. Yes, she is scared of Grimm she knows won't attack her. We were in the yard, me and Raven were by the sidelines watching Blake and Alice, who was being pushed closer to a Beowolf cub.

Blake: "Come on Alice! It's not going to hurt you!"

Alice: "Please please please, I don't want to go near it!"

Raven: *sigh* "That is pathetic."

(F/N): "I'm pretty sure I remember I fearing Sienna."

Raven: "I have never once-"

(F/N): "Remember our anniversary?"

Raven: "The one where- oh, I forgot about that."

(F/N): "And that is why Red Sap is banned."