Chapter 14: Fun Day!

A/N: ok so this chapter wont continue with the last chapter, this chapter is just about kustard and fluff. Come on the only things ive been putting here is drama, lets put some fluff for a while. But i guess this chapter still follows the storyline, whatever, begin!!

Sans POV

I closed the door to my dorm and with rain in my arms i layed in bed and continue "reading", but i was still scared for what happend moments ago..

Then i felt arms wrapped around my waist, i yelped "woah, babe its just me." Red chuckled.

"Oh sorry i forgot you were there!" I smiled

"Heh, you're to cute" he nuzzled into my neck, i blushed a tint of blue.

"What'cha reading?" He said with half lidded eyes "nothing.." I mumbled "but theres no words, i mean, there are but... Is that even a book?" He chuckled "remember the time at the library?" I asked "what??" He asked like he didnt know.

"You know when i fell off the ladder and you catched me, then the rain i pushed onto a puddle!" I giggled "yeah... Those were good days..." He smiled.

"Until HE came along" i clenched my book tightly "sans, forget about him.. Tomorrow lets go somewhere lets have quiin take care of rain." He chuckled, i just nodded and felt sleepy..

Without knowing it i fell i sleep on reds lap.

Next Day

I woke up to the sound of snoring, i tried to sit up but i was tugged back with two arms.

I remember everything know, i flipped myself so i was met with reds face, i pecked his cheek bone and nuzzeld him on the neck.

He finally started to stir in his sleep. I looked up and see he was looking back at me with half lidded eye sockets.

He kissed my fore head and finally let me go. We both started getting ready for a awsome day.

I put on a light blue sweat shirt, blue scarf, heart necklace, black shirts and black and white boots.

Red put on a red checkered jacket, black twenty one pilot t-shirt, dark blue ripped jeans, heart necklace, and red converse.

We went out and red planned evrything, we are going to the train station and red told me the places we were going:

*sky diving.
*mountain climbing
*swimming with the sharks
*bike riding around the diamond forest
*night carnival.

I was not excited....

Reds POV

I could tell sans doesnt want to do some of them, but come on. I want to have an adventure with him.

So the first one is sky diving, he headed in the station and we need to be dropped off station 16, were in station 5 right know, so we went on a train and took a seat.

There were only a few people, thank goodness, so we both waited until we reached the station.

We finally arrived and hoped out of the train. We went to the area where sky diving happens, i could feel sans tugging back but he cant get out of my grip, after a while of truggling he gave up and strated to get ready to go on the plane.